What time period would you want to live in?

Oooh the 80s. I don't know exactly why... Maybe because of the colors... and then i'd be alive for all of the 90's.

not the present but in the past? yesterday.... us gays have done pretty terribly before now

Last edited:
Any time period before the present. I'd maybe want to live in ancient China. I'm not to sure though. What about you?

What part of Ancient China, though? I'm thinking Late Han Dynasty, like during the Three Kingdoms period.

i would like to live further in the future. perhaps the new technology with be of greater benefit to me and ......... i hope ............. lgbtq plus people will be accepted in the norm and can be treated like real people all around the world v-v

What part of Ancient China, though? I'm thinking Late Han Dynasty, like during the Three Kingdoms period.

I don't know I'd want to live in a time in ancient China with a good leader, not during a plague or something, so in a time where not everyone was being infected with diseases, and where there was not war and it was peaceful. I'm not sure if it was ever like that though.

As a queer person there ain't a way in hell I'm going back in time where it was harder to get surgery and meds and all of that for transition and struggling to find communities online where folks are like you. Like, I've already had to deal with that. I guess it was kind of nice because it was a smaller community and everyone knew each other and I've been in early 2000s communities like that but... it's nicer seeing more people in the community out in the open now.

So that being said I don't wanna go back that far. I mayyy prefer mid to early 80s but that's my limit. Lowkey thinking of going back to the time around the Black Power movement, but otherwise I'd fast forward four to eight years from now.

Last edited:
i wish i were born in the 70s or 80s so i could be among some super revolutionary people and as someone said so i could be alive for all the of the 90s.
or else ancient greece, and i wouldn't even mind being a woman there because i like to think i could beat up those misogynistic quacks. i also think it'd be pretty neat to live during the buddha's time & be one of his disciples

Like 9 years ago, when we first got the internet and I still had all the freetime in the world. Would love to ab an older member on a website, I always miss big sites when they first start.

the American 1950s when housing was cheap, food was cheap, cars were cheap but high quality and best designed, music was good, no fat people, a blue- collar job payed livable wages
I can put up with the racism.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the American 1950s when housing was cheap, food was cheap, cars were cheap but high quality and best designed, music was good, no fat people, a blue- collar job payed livable wages
I can put up with the racism.

I'm happy with the present.

I'd love to see late 16th century Japan though. I'm obsessed with the warlord Oda Nobunaga (1534-1582) and while to meet him would be absolutely amazing I don't think I'd want to live in that time period. Just take a quick glimpse at it then hurry back to the present.

I'm happy with the present as well. Once upon a time I would have said ancient China or feudal Japan because I love those kind of settings in fantasy games, but to be honest I'd just be in danger all time, probably get kidnapped and sold to someone as a wife and all sorts of horrible things.

Yeah, I think I'm happy where I am.

I'm very happy with the time period we live in. My demise would be certain
I would either die of disease, be burned on a stake, or die of a snake on the oregon trail
As someone with no real talents, no family, no social ranking, not a virgin, not religious I would probably be seen as a whore, a woman with low morals, a women who doesnt know her place, a slave is what I would probably be.

I?m most accustomed to todays culture, I might not agree with everything, but I understand it the most.

Now I wouldnt mind visiting certain time periods just for the hell of it, but not to live.

Last edited:
Back