The Bell Tree Fall Festival 2017 (Idea)

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Party Animals 🥳
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Durian
Lemon
Persimmon
Mango
Lychee
I had an idea that might fit the forum perfectly! In the animal crossing series fall has been a season of harvest, wether your harvesting acorns, mushrooms, or fresh flour for a turkey you always have allot of harvesting to do. So what if the forums had a festival that celebrated these in game events on the forum? There could be a special shop where event exclusive collectibles are sold (these include Acorn, Large Acorn, Small Acorn, Round Acorn, Rotten Acorn, Milk, Sugar, Butter, Flour, Vinegar, Rare mushroom, Round Mushroom, Skinny Mushroom, Famous Mushroom, Elegant Mushroom, Flat Mushroom, and the Mushroom from the original animal crossing games)

Of course this is just an idea, but wouldn't this be great? It could introduce new collectibles related to in game events and could be a time on the forums for some new events such as baking contests, town picture competitions, etc.

Hehe, it would be like the fair, but without all the gaming contests and podcast ?ω?

And for cooking contests users could recreate the meals made during the harvest festival in the acnl game.

Ya'll need to open donations first so doing all this for us is actually rewarding in more ways than one.

new idea: as many events as there are special occasions in animal crossing's calenders across all games

staff are now slaves to a year-round cycle of continuously active and changing events

Last edited:
Who even wants a rotten acorn collectible? I can understand the mushrooms, but not the rest of the stuff. Besides, the staff will be tired after the Fair is over.

Rotten Acorns are amazing! But they do sound like a april fools prank... Or a nice try prize for entering a contest XD

Ya'll need to open donations first so doing all this for us is actually rewarding in more ways than one.
I'll bug Jer about a TeeBeeTee Patreon!! (no i wont)

new idea: as many events as there are special occasions in animal crossing's calenders across all games

staff are now slaves to a year-round cycle of continuously active and changing events
>implying we're not slaves during events

More events!! More, more!!
WUTna3b.gif

the forum's LINE group held a Fall festival here in 2015, it was a lot of fun!

here's a link to that event:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?334269-Line-One-Year-Celebration-Read-Post-189
It was fun helping with that.

Halloween is October, this would be November.

Back