???

• Fries

Votes: 90 63.4%
  • Onion rings

Votes: 37 26.1%
  • Kracko

Votes: 15 10.6%

• Total voters
Kracko is my favourite side dish. If I had to choose between the other two, definitely fries.

Fries are the shizz. They're my favorite with honey mustard. Onion rings are good too but don't hit the spot like fries do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and what's kracko...?

Definitely fries. Onion rings are nice but once you pass a certain threshold; I start finding them gross. Never been a big onion fan.

I love fries as sides, carne asada fries, criss cross fries, curly fries, potato wedges and whatever else!

onion rings done right, especially beer-battered, are tremendous.

but french fries done right are even better. so fries, yeh.

Onion rings bc i'm lazy and for some reason I feel like onion rings are the quicker option when choosing something to eat. I also can eat a bunch of onion rings and never get tired of them. Whereas with fries, I can. Just so much potato.. it leaves me a bit restless after a while.

Last edited:
Fries are the shizz. They're my favorite with honey mustard. Onion rings are good too but don't hit the spot like fries do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and what's kracko...?

Go read the house of mirrors thread in the fair section of the forum ;)

Voted Kracko because BOTH. It depends on my mood, sometimes I'll really crave onion rings, sometimes I want fries, sometimes I want potato wedges, or curly fries, sweet potato fries, or zucchini sticks. There are so many yummy things to get as a side. I love them all.

both. but i like putting salt on fries which makes them wonderful, but i lovelove onion rings..\
i voted onion rings :rolleyes:

It is definiytely chips. We used to have onion rings at home but I assume at some point mum wasn't interested in taking the time to cook them for a separate amount of time and create more washing up with another baking tray in the oven so she stopped cooking them. They were okay, don't particularly like onions as a flavouring but they were breadcrumbed and tasted okay enough that way. Chips though, love chips like anyone. Fish and chips, steak and chips, bowl of chips to go with a pasta bolgonese. Very versatile.

Back