???

• Fries

Votes: 90 63.4%
  • Onion rings

Votes: 37 26.1%
  • Kracko

Votes: 15 10.6%

• Total voters
I'm not a fan of deep fried stuff (unpopular opinion, I know), but if I have to choose, french fries. Especially if they're not overdone, and bend when you hold then, they're softer. :) Mc Donald's fries, for example, are too thin and hard, not a fan.
As for the onion rings... they're alright.

Aw, there isn't an option for both. Both are good.

But if I have to pick between them, I'd say fries because of more access to variety. I'm definitely craving onion rings now! :(

Fries are what I've consumed more of, but onion rings tend to give me more cravings, so I am not too certain on this one.

I have no idea what "kracko" is though (and right now I can't be bothered into googling it).

i voted for fries but rly i meant kracko and i'm sorry, onion rings are good but usually they're pretty generic while fries are always top tier

I like onion rings only when they are made right (with perfectly crispy fried batter and cooked just right onion combo), which is only once in a blue moon that somebody and/or establishment will makes it right. But since I have yet to have a bad french fries experience, I voted for fries!

how have i not voted in this before, i'm ashamed of myself

i voted kracko of course but i'd rather eat onion rings than a cloud 🤔

I absolutely love onion rings, but I prefer fries. Also, I find that you never really get as many onion rings which is kinda lame

Kracko>>>good onion rings>French fries>bad onion rings.

You need a good, crisp crust paired with a buttery onion for it to be good. If you have to fight with the onion it ain’t good.

I voted for fries. Fries are just so good and there are so many different kinds of fries. 🍟

French fries. They need to be crispy, though. They're not very enjoyable if they're soft or crunchy. I'm picky when it comes to onion rings. They have to be crispy, and the onion inside needs to break off when I bite it. I don't like the texture of a warm onion and it coming out of the breaded part or whatever ingredients are used to surround it.

Fries. I prefer them thick and soft, like crinkle fries, but most fries are still good. I don't really like onion rings all that much.

Onion rings definitely, most likely because I also don't get those as much.

Onion rings. I like the salty sweetness combo. I'm not much of a fry person.

I wish I could try some Kracko, but someone keeps buying them all and selling them for 10x the price on Ebay. 😔

Back