• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fries vs onion rings

???

• Fries

Votes: 90 63.4%
  • Onion rings

Votes: 37 26.1%
  • Kracko

Votes: 15 10.6%

• Total voters
I dont like the onions in general, so french fries it is!

French fries for sureeeeee ~
Onion rings can be good, but hey super old fast to me and kinda hurt my stomach after a few.

It really depends on what I'm in the mood for.

Right now, I would love a chili dog and some onion rings.

I don't know what Kracko is but I'm gonna vote fries. It's tempting to vote onion rings but you can dip fries in more sauces so yeah!

Fries. Onion rings aren't a big thing here, but I went to some place that does international food and we ordered them as a starter, not a fan.

I can't decide. ;-; Maybe fries because there's more types? idk ;-;

onion rings are good, but fries (specifically poutine) are something else :cool:

i ate onion rings last night lol. I lloooooovvvveee onion rings

i hardly ever eat fries but i love them (english chips are plain slabs of potato ;; )

Last edited:
french fries always. i've tried onion rings but yea def prefer fries out of those two

I love fries, I've never been able to stand onions in any form. Onion rings always smell really good to me though, but once I bite into the slimy onion under the tasty fried shell.. no thx

Definitely has to be fries. Sweet potato fries are amazing, I'd even go as far as to say they're my favourite food, with just the right amount of seasoning.

Also recently went to Five Guys for the first time when my partner was visiting, and damn, those fries! I do like onion rings too, but they're not very popular here and I think I've only had them a few times. Here the crisp / chip (ones in the packets you buy individually, not with actual onions in them) are way more common and popular.

Back