Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
We all have those features that make us love the game a bit more because of how cute they are.
My personal favorites are:
You wave goodbye if you end a multiplayer session
An animal will clap when watching fireworks
Isabelle
The party poppers during pwp completion celebrations

I love it when you see a villager sitting on a stump! It's so cute! ♡ And when a villager is sitting on a bench and you sit with them, they smile and they're super happy you're sitting with them! That's super adorable and it always happens with me and Marshal haha

When villagers sit/fall asleep on stumps and benches, villagers shake trees and get in the position to catch bugs, feedings birds at the campground, and how villagers clap while you touch the piano furniture item.

I love love love when villagers have convos with each other, it looks so pure ��

Sometimes, when you are having a conversation with your villagers, they can comment on the accessory you are wearing. I wore the straw boater hat and Julian said my hat was hard to pull off but I managed to pull it off perfectly. I wore it again and he said it must be my favorite hat.

Last edited:
I like when the villagers clap for you when you catch a bug/fish near them. They're so proud of you it's adorable <3

Yeah,villagers sitting and sleeping on stumps or benches and getting pics from my villagers.

COG99BzUAAQKIVH.jpg

t13YHkk.jpg

i also love when they come to your home even though they were not even invited and they give you a present!! it's the little things

Last edited:
My favorite thing is when your villagers get so happy they start dancing and singing, lol. I think it's the sweetest thing!

i love when they sit on things (two days ago i walked into teddy's house and he was sitting on his piano bench facing the piano and i SQUEALED!) and when they have conversations together. it's so cute to see their emotions as they talk to each other and after their conversations are over.

During the bug off I saw a couple villagers aiming down their nets trying to catch bugs.. it was pretty cute. Also when they give you medicine after you get stung by bees ❤️

I love how if you sit beside one of your villagers who is already sitting on a bench, it makes them really happy and they sit there smiling :D

I always feel guilty when I get up and leave them sitting alone.

I like when the villagers clap for you when you catch a bug/fish near them. They're so proud of you it's adorable <3

I love seeing them clap, especially when their hands are too stubby to actually reach each other so they are just tapping their tummies. :'D

I also like when I see them sitting/sleeping on stumps and when they respond/mimic to jokes/emotions.

Using a sparkler/Roman candle
Blowing bubbles
Drinking those cider drinks on New Years/Eating ice cream
Villagers sitting on their furniture/benches/stumps.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and when villagers copy your emotions and when they bow or wave when you leave their houses.

one more thing i love is when you are in one of your villagers house and they have a instrument. if you play it for a bit, they turn to you and clap for you!

I like when they are sitting on a bench, and you go sit beside them, you and the villager look at each other and smile.

Their happy dance is cute, too <3

Back