What ethnicity are you?

I'm 100% Polish as far as I know, but my mum recently told me that years back, my family talked about how there's possibly some other blood in us because of how we have very uncommon features for Polish people, and their best guess is that we have some gypsy blood in us!
I, personally, found that really cool! I was born and raised in Canada though, so I just say I'm Polish-Canadian.

I'm Scottish and Australian. I'm not really sure about my family's background, though.

Half Australian and Half Icelandic.

I bet none of you would ever think my background would be from Iceland.
Well, I live in Australia, because my dad lives there, and my mum was born in Iceland.

Danish, but I've lived in Britian all my life, sooooo.
My twin cousins have a super mixed ethnicity though, their father is a Danish who'd also lived in Britian all his life until maybe 10 years ago (my mum's brother), their mum is a full Filipino, they both moved to America where the twins were born and have lived all their life. So that makes them Danish-British-Filipino Americans?

A large portion of me is Finish and Swedish, but I'm also Croatian, British, and tiny bit German.

Last edited:
Mostly from England, at least that's what my DNA says. =] I suspected more Irish because I have red hair and freckled pale skin.

I'm always relatively unclear on my specific ethnicity but I think I'm primarily Scottish but also about a quarter First Nations.

Latvian/German for the most part. I suspect some Italian is in there somewhere though.

My family is mixed with Swedish and Polish mostly with smaller traces of Irish, Dutch, and German.

Last edited:
My dads from El Salvador and my mom's from Ecuador with an Italian dad

They met in America so I'm a first gen :)

French, English and Portuguese, I was born in Canada and so were my parents, but their parents aren't from here and I'm only a very small percent native Canadian so I'm not sure if I'd say Canadian as an ethnicity? idk

Last edited:
German, Irish, British... have a bunch of European countries in me.

I'm related to John Adams and James A. Garfield.

Back