• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What ethnicity are you?

My Mom always told me, that I have a bit of russian in me..
but I would not know how, since as far as I know my grandparents (mother side)
are both 100% german, my Dad also (I don't know for his parents, they died when he was 11yo
so he never really talked about them, because it was kind of their fault that they died)
maybe my Mom slept with a russian man secretly, lol..

uh, white.

both sides of my family come from germany, though one more directly than the other. our surname was actually german before my parents anglicized it.
my mother's side is german and something else (i want to say italian or irish but i honestly can't remember).
tbh if we do have any family elsewhere it's distant.

so yeah just different brands of white

I'm Filipino, my stepdad is French and he's pretty cool so I tell people I'm half and half.

Pretty rare to meet another Filipino here. Hello!

Anyway yeah I'm Filipino, probably have a super bit of Spanish too since I think my great great great something was pure Spanish. Idk.

im pure syrian, and by pure i mean pure no mixing with uhhh the other inhabitants

- - - Post Merge - - -

that came in uninvited. if u know what i mean

White lol. Nah, but I have German, French (last name is french) Native American, Irish. I have black in my family too. I swear we have asian somewhere down the line because my eyes are somewhat asian shaped.

Back