• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The BEST non-hacked dream towns

I've probably visited like, 2-5 dream towns in total after having my town for over 4 years haha. Yesterday I wanted to make a thread asking people for their dream addresses since I had an urge to visit some, but I had to go out and then there just wasn't time to do them anymore. By that I mean I was home for the weekend so my 3DS was connected to wi-fi, but now I'm back at my college res so it's like rip I missed my chance. Ah well, maybe next time. xD

Thanks for keeping this list - I've already visited a few on the list and have gotten some good inspiration for my own town. Oakwood, Vista, and Undella are so well done. I'm looking forward to visiting all the rest when I have time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think TwinLeaf is an unhacked town... The DA is 6E00-0026-FF82!

I stumbled across the town of ☆ on Reddit and it is very well thought out and beautiful to walk through. The dream address is 4F00-0010-7749 and there's more information about the town here.

Mine is my signature! Thanks for passing by.

Konpeito, mayor's name: Nana. I fell inlove with that town when I first visited it. DA: 4D00-0010-E9A0

Back