The BEST non-hacked dream towns

I know! It's really hard to believe it's not hacked!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have some more non hacked towns!

Twinleaf!
DA: 6E00-0026-FF82

Jupiter!
DA:4800-6585-5443

Thank you! I will add these to the list!

Keep the dream addresses comin' guys!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh sorry, Jupiter cannot be added as their dream address is from before the welcome amiibo update and can't be visited :(

I love this town, it's on my list of favourite towns and have visited it quite a few times :D
same! i love it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh sorry, Jupiter cannot be added as their dream address is from before the welcome amiibo update and can't be visited :(
oh,okay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just gonna add more because i have no life

Petrikor!
DA: 4E00-005A-F407
i LOVE this town because it's very cute!

Woodsbury
DA: 7D00-003D-8FFC
it's just so so tranquil! i love it!

Last edited:
I've been to some of these towns!!
If I ever see an unhacked town on Tumblr (which isn't very likely lol) I'll post it here.

I've been to some of these towns!!
If I ever see an unhacked town on Tumblr (which isn't very likely lol) I'll post it here.

Very unlikely nowadays :L hope you find one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

same! i love it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh,okay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just gonna add more because i have no life

Petrikor!
DA: 4E00-005A-F407
i LOVE this town because it's very cute!

Woodsbury
DA: 7D00-003D-8FFC
it's just so so tranquil! i love it!

Thanks!

Aika village is a popular town from ages ago but I never hear anyone talking about it anymore. There is nothing that would indicate it has been hacked, at least I'm pretty sure there isn't. Code : 2D00-002A-49A0

Aika village is a popular town from ages ago but I never hear anyone talking about it anymore. There is nothing that would indicate it has been hacked, at least I'm pretty sure there isn't. Code : 2D00-002A-49A0

yeah i remember it...didnt know they updated the dream address until someone on miiverse did a post on it. Ill add it to the list.

also bump

Last edited:
Thanks for posting these, while hacked towns can be fun to look at, I usually like to visit dream towns to get ideas on how to improve my towns and I can't hack so these are great.

Another thankyou to ~Unicorn~ for publishing a list of non hacked towns - I've seen other lists but posters often don't say if the town is hacked or not - and sadly although most hacked towns are OK to visit there are a few where you need to be careful.
Plus I want inspiration with what I can achieve myself, given I don't edit.

Can't see Nintendo's official town in the list? - sadly as far as I know its only Nintendo Japan that have put one up post update:

Dream code: 0000-000F-4241 has Wendell and a few patterns.

All those beautiful designer towns I used to visit pre update which had Wendell & lovely patterns - all gone. I know most of those patterns available via QR codes, but still.

I really like the town of Agima. It is a mysterious town, the atmosphere there is so wonderful...

The dream adress of this amazing natural town is
6A00-001A-1D74.

Give it a visit if you have some time, I hope you will be find it nice, too. ^^

Last edited:
Bumping this to see if anyone else has any Dreams Addresses they want to share as I'm currently making a list of towns to visit and prefer non hacked towns :)

My town's aren't hacked. Moonview is still in a wip, but you can walk around it if you like and Flora doesn't have one yet.

Vista and Chocolat are both done, their DA's are in my signature. Please go to Vista, It's bit better than Chocolat.

Here is one you can look at:

Soluna: 4F00-0017-438C

It has a mix of Splatoon-themed characters/paths and a wonderful overall structure that gets updated with the season it is set in!

Oopsie I completely forgot about this thread XD thx to the ppl who liked it or this thread would be forgotten forever

I'm currently working on Alizarin, it is not hacked but I time travel. 5E00-0097-9B3C
It's still a bit of a WIP btw

You can visit mine if you want. It's not too fancy like other towns but the landscaping and the houses are finished :)

5F00-0020-2927

I'm going to visit these towns tomorrow when I'll hopefully have Wi-Fi again.
Don't worry I have this page bookmarked so if it gets forgotten again I'll bump it back up :blush:

Bump

Yeah ik I have too many threads to manage now lol....hopefully the people who bookmarked/subscribed to this thread will help me bump :)

You're free to visit mine so far: 5F00-009C-BEF7 (Home). I went for a forest town of flowers and clovers intertwined with brick and stone pathways. I also moved in a number of my favourite animal: deer!

I'll be sure to check out those submitted as well :) Always looking for inspiration!

Last edited:
Back