New Leaf Token
Pinky
Here are some really good ones, if you would like to see:

New Town: 5C00-0018-4BE4
Cute, galaxy-like town.

Oakwood: 5C00-0092-8E16
A cute cherry blossom town!

Crystal: 4C00-0012-3E90
Adorable paths and landscape! Lots and lots of pink!

Undella: 4E00-0019-4634
A nice little autumn-themed town. Autumn-themed villagers and homes.

Cit?lune: 4F00-001F-F5E6
A nice forest town on one side, and a colourful town on the other! All paths are made by her!

Kokoro: 5D00-0017-455D (currently not working)
Another pink cherry-blossom town. Looks hacked but really isn't!

Bluedale: 4B00-0051-BEE1
A simple but great town! Colourful flowers and nice pwp landscapes.

Twinleaf: 6E00-0026-FF82

Petrikor: 4E00-005A-F407

Woodsbury: 7D00-003D-8FFC

Aika: 2D00-002A-49A0
The famous, forgotten town of Aika. The sad story of a girl who loved her doll so much it took over herself.

Official Nintendo Town: 0000-000F-4241
It's Japanese, and has Wendell patterns.

Agima: 6A00-001A-1D74

Soluna: 4F00-0017-438C
A nice little Splatoon town!

Alizarin: 5E00-0097-9B3C

Vista: 5E00-0011-4E6E

Chocolat: 5B00-0011-F739

Sniflwuf: 5F00-0020-2927

☆: 4F00-0010-7749

PacVille: 4A00-0046-B82A

Konpeito: 4D00-0010-E9A0

Oakside: 5800-5837-1003

Oceana: 4D00-001E-84EA

Everred: 4E00-005B-C5C1

Verandi: 4C00-0013-7052
A forest town!

Oniville: 4E00-00A7-4AB4
A gorgeous town set in early Autumn, with meadows of purple and black roses and lovely interior decorating.

Dale: 5E00-00B7-5DDD

Himawari: 5E00-006F-F1D4

Elm Isle: 4D00-001E-7040

Florence: 6A00-0010-7961

Delalie: 6D00-0014-BD1F

Tsuki: 7C00-0066-D2F0

Caesura: 5C00-004E-390E

Dorne: 7E00-0048-3D9F

Wayfield: 4F00-0023-63E9

Yorkwood: 5C00-0023-6BF9

Maplerow: 4C00-00AC-75E0

Anthemly: 6D00-0031-2515

What are your favourites? If your town isn't hacked and you think its pretty good, feel free to share the dream address too. I'm trying to visit all of them, plus review yours if you submit it.

EDIT: I cannot visit dreams town now as I am busy, if you could share a nice description about the dream town you are submitting it would be so so helpful!

Last edited:
ooh i currently don't have any nonhacked da's written down bc really good nonhacked ones have been hard for me to find ;;; but i just wanted to say thANK YOUUUU for these two recs. i'll definitely check them out :)

I saw the cutest non hacked town ever! It's called Crystal and I think it's a Sailor Moon inspired town.
The owner even said her town is 100% unhacked.

DA: 4C00-0012-3E90

Undella: 4E00-0019-4634

This town is un-hacked and it's absolutely stunning. I love the paths :)

5cm/s's town is amazing.
It's non hacked and flawless!!

:)

awww tysm- that's so sweet of you :blush: i remember when i gave you that tour haha
my town is by no means done, but it was very kind of you to give me a shoutout :')

Cit?lune by Amy of https://aforestlife.com/

Her town is a beautiful fairytale town. Her paths especially are mesmerizing and she's extremely talented.

DA: 4F00-001F-F5E6

I'd also like to say thank you for posting this thread! Hacked towns can be just as lovely, and I know I've expressed interest in it before. But ultimately I doubt I will ever hack my own town and I prefer to see what creative things others can do with the limitations the game naturally gives us. Finding DA's of non-hacked towns has been really hard, so I hope this thread grows with lots of additions! c:

Last edited:
Added the dream addresses to the list. Thanks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cit?lune by Amy of https://aforestlife.com/

Her town is a beautiful fairytale town. Her paths especially are mesmerizing and she's extremely talented.

DA: 4F00-001F-F5E6

I'd also like to say thank you for posting this thread! Hacked towns can be just as lovely, and I know I've expressed interest in it before. But ultimately I doubt I will ever hack my own town and I prefer to see what creative things others can do with the limitations the game naturally gives us. Finding DA's of non-hacked towns has been really hard, so I hope this thread grows with lots of additions! c:

I'll add to the list. And thanks! I made this cause I was really surprised by the non-hacked dream addresses I visited, especially Oakwood! Hard to believe it's not hacked!

Edit: oh wait, I remember aforestlife! I visited her dream town before, it's beautiful! And her designs are amazing

Last edited:
awww tysm- that's so sweet of you :blush: i remember when i gave you that tour haha
my town is by no means done, but it was very kind of you to give me a shoutout :')

I loooooove your town. I was scrolling through a thread looking for da's and I saw your signature and it looked like a great town and so I visited and it was amazing!!!!

This isn't a submission, I just wanted to say thank you for creating a list of non-hacked towns :3 I, like others in this thread, was looking for a list of non-hacked town DA's :3. I'm probably going to spend the next hour or so going through DA's :3

Sidenote: I was working on my town, and wanted it to be on the non-hacked list, but it got hacked, so my hacked, but not hacked by me town is a work in progress yet again :3 (But it has to classify as a hacked town now)

Last edited:
I just restarted and haven't unlocked the Dream Suite yet but I'm definitely saving this post so I can go through them. Also, speaking of dream addresses, mine in my signature is wrong because I don't even have it yet. I restarted and kept the same names and signature soooo. That also means my villagers are wrong yikes. I should change that...

I loooooove your town. I was scrolling through a thread looking for da's and I saw your signature and it looked like a great town and so I visited and it was amazing!!!!

oh omg tysm for your kind words! :) i'm really glad you enjoyed my town and i'm also kind of embarrassed hehe bc it's unfinished and very much still a wip! ty for visiting!!! :blush:

My town is non-hacked, and nearly every flower I bred myself... You may visit it to see how good in comparison to all the others you listed.

My town is non-hacked, and nearly every flower I bred myself... You may visit it to see how good in comparison to all the others you listed.

I'll take a trip and see :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh omg tysm for your kind words! :) i'm really glad you enjoyed my town and i'm also kind of embarrassed hehe bc it's unfinished and very much still a wip! ty for visiting!!! :blush:

Seems like your dream town is great! Ill probably add it to the list once your town is complete :)

I like Lanstar's town, Bluedale. It's really nice. I'm going to visit it again once I unlock the Dream Suite.

Edit: Thank you for making this list. I like seeing towns that aren't hacked.

Last edited:
I just visited bluedale too, it looks great! I'll add it to the list :)

I'm gonna be visiting other towns that were shared here, too

- - - Post Merge - - -

I saw the cutest non hacked town ever! It's called Crystal and I think it's a Sailor Moon inspired town.

I just visited. It's gorgeous!! Very impressive that it's not hacked!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added descriptions for almost all the towns. Visiting them and I really like what I'm seeing :D

I just visited bluedale too, it looks great! I'll add it to the list :)

I'm gonna be visiting other towns that were shared here, too

Thank you for your kind words!

I came back from Oakwood, NewTown, and Mistvale.

-Oakwood has such awesome natural path patterns, and I even took one of them home! The only issue is that none of the player homes were decorated... Hopefully the creator does that next update.

-New Town looks like a very old, well played town, although kind of messy with the flowers and paths. The house themes are strange in so many different ways... But no doubt that the creator loved playing in them!

-Mistvale looks like a WIP, figuring out how to arrange the flowers in the town. Villagers seem to have been allowed to move as they wish, and the paths scatter even in diagonals. The midnight song really suits it, and the interiors have a nice magical feel to it. Keep it up!

I love this town, it's on my list of favourite towns and have visited it quite a few times :D

Back