• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The BEST non-hacked dream towns

oooh thank you for reviving this!
i love using the dream suite and seeing unhacked towns gives me realistic inspiration for my own, so i'll make sure to check some of these out :) when ほしぞら〜☆ is complete, i'll definitely post its' DA here to add to the list~

This is an awesome thread! I?m going to visit all these towns. I hope I?ll be able to put SunDew forward when it?s completed!

A.K.A "The Thread That Makes Your Town Look Like A Hog Waller."

GEH! All these towns are so gorgeous!

What's a fake path? I don't have any experience with hacked towns.

They mean the paths that others put on their ground.

@BigMikey: Good luck with that, because they're hundreds of towns that have that kind of thing.
Hack or non hack.

Last edited:
They mean the paths that others put on their ground.

@BigMikey: Good luck with that, because they're hundreds of towns that have that kind of thing.
Hack or non hack.

Oh, I thought they were going on about something else. lol I feel that design paths add a lot in towns.

oblivia's

seconded :blush: (i'm assuming you mean the one from the 5 years of new leaf challenge?)
here's the form for it so it can be added to the first post:

Oniville: 4E00-00A7-4AB4
A gorgeous town set in early Autumn, with meadows of purple and black roses and lovely interior decorating.

Some people hack their games and manage to build public work projects on the beach, or plant palm trees on grass, or place PWPs closer together than the game would allow... basically the access the game files and edit them in order to do stuff it desn't normally allow you to. This list is composed only of towns that didn't do that. :)

Oh, I had no idea people could even doing that. Thank you for explaining

seconded :blush: (i'm assuming you mean the one from the 5 years of new leaf challenge?)

A gorgeous town set in early Autumn, with meadows of purple and black roses and lovely interior decorating.

yeah i do, it's super ****ing gorgeous

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I'm allowed my likes and dislikes. I dislike patterned paths. It's a nature game. I don't like to cover nature in QR codes.
That's the way *I* feel. I respect what others like, and am not trying to force my opinion down anyone's throat

true on the first sentence but you kind of are because this is about unhacked dream towns, not opinions on paths

Oh, almost forgot about hers! Thank you for the submission :)
It was my opinion on dream towns with paths. Dream towns and the opinions posted are relevant.

Move on. :(
Sorry you don't like towns with paths. I've seen a few towns that use dirt paths, but don't know any specific names. Maybe if I come across one again, I'll add it to the list for you.

(And if you hate towns with paths completely, I'll just tell you that towns without any sort of path are generally new and disorganized, so they wouldn't really fit the list. Sorry.)

Back