vegan trash
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8399-8164-2698
Island
Redwoods
I managed to get my hands on some more amiibo cards today, and one of them turned out to be one of the villagers i want in my second town. I've got exact plots later out in the town, and this villager has a particular spot I want her in. The villager that was kicked out to move her in was half covering the plot for the new villagers house, so the space open is bigger than the 3x3 plot size. Imve been resetting for a while and she insists on being right in the middle of the open plot, one square down and one square left of where i want her.

I know amiibo villagers tend to be more stubborn when it comes to plot resetting (they prefer the spot of the previous villager), but just how stubborn are they?
Like roughly how many resets have any of you had to do before they moved?

my amiibo villagers have always been really picky about where they plot, so yes i totally agree with anyone who has said that they are stubborn at moving. i think the most resets i've done to get one to plot was 58-ish but that was also because the spot i left open for them was invalid. i ended up tt-ing backwards (using system settings, not isabelle, to go back a day without letting the villager plot- using isabelle doesn't keep them from plotting prematurely) and logging into an existing character to put down extra qrs...

good luck!!

Well, I wasn't trying to move the amiibo into one square that was perfect for them, rather I was giving them the whole bottom of my town to plot in so it didn't take me incredibly long. Especially once I covered where I didn't want them to go with QR codes. I would say about 10 resets for the really stubborn ones? But again, I was giving them a little more room to work with which is probably why yours is taking so long. You can do it though! The amiibo really do like moving to the previous villager's spot for some reason...

I did this for the first time today and Joey wasn't picky at all. He was at a different spot every time and pretty much showed me every single 3x3 space I missed. I had to keep going back and forth it was pretty annoying.

But yeah go ahead and TT a day back via system settings to drop necessary patterns. that's what I did many times today. Lol

And @5cm/s whaaat? Using Isabelle to TT backwards makes them drop their plots?

It could be that the exact spot you want her in doesn't meet other requirements, but if it's that close to the original villager's spot I doubt that's the case. The same thing happened to me once where I wanted the villager to move over just a space and he refused. I ended up giving up, but I'd suggest keep trying until you absolutely lose your patience, lol

And @5cm/s whaaat? Using Isabelle to TT backwards makes them drop their plots?

yesss- any tt-ing you do with isabelle counts as a day moved forward, even if you tt back in time, so your villager would still be trying to plot, and when you load up your mayor character to put down qrs, it saves their plot wherever they want. using settings actually gets you BACK a day, to how your town was before the villager started trying to plot.

yesss- any tt-ing you do with isabelle counts as a day moved forward, even if you tt back in time, so your villager would still be trying to plot, and when you load up your mayor character to put down qrs, it saves their plot wherever they want. using settings actually gets you BACK a day, to how your town was before the villager started trying to plot.
Good to know! Good thing I avoid using Isabelle because I don't want my system and game clock out of sync. I have a feeling this is a source of all the "What did I do wrong" threads lol

When I was just starting to move them in place, it took me less than 10 resets for the most part except for one that took me probably close to 40. I wanted her to move three spaces forward and one space to the left from where the previous house was. She was really being stubborn, but it's very much worth in the end since I never have problems with their placement anymore.

Back