• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Buying Cleo RV <3

yes, that's fine. i added you, and i'll open my gate in just a sec. i might be afk, but the golden roses will be right in front of the train station. :)

added you :) I'll come now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh could you reopen again?

I can give you New 3DS, but it is K.K. Edition.
Would you still like to have it?

I can get you the alpine lamp, laptop, clothes closet, Wii u console (black), washer/dryer, and the rainbow screen. I'll take igb if that's alright. What's your offer?

I can give you New 3DS, but it is K.K. Edition.
Would you still like to have it?
yup, how much do u want for it?
I can get you the alpine lamp, laptop, clothes closet, Wii u console (black), washer/dryer, and the rainbow screen. I'll take igb if that's alright. What's your offer?

sure, is 150k total ok for you?

I can get you the following below,
Aurora screen, bamboo wall, bath mat, bathroom sink, bathtub, blue cabinet, classic bed, classic bookcase, classic buffet, classic carpet, classic chair, classic clock, classic desk, classic sofa, classic table, classic vanity, classic wall, classic wall shelf, classic wardrobe, clothesline pole, coat hanger, flat-screen tv, large bookshelf, super toilet, and the washing machine.
Offer in tbt bells?

Last edited:
I can get you the following below,
Aurora screen, bamboo wall, bath mat, bathroom sink, bathtub, blue cabinet, classic bed, classic bookcase, classic buffet, classic carpet, classic chair, classic clock, classic desk, classic sofa, classic table, classic vanity, classic wall, classic wall shelf, classic wardrobe, clothesline pole, coat hanger, flat-screen tv, large bookshelf, super toilet, and the washing machine.
Offer in tbt bells?

total items are 26.. I'll give ypu 40 TBT for them?

Back