• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm new and I need friends

Added you! :3

FC: 2793 - 0896 - 3775
I'm looking to get 100 villagers so I can get an upgrade for the train station!

Hi I'm new and I am using my boyfriend's Nintendo 3DS and I have the animal crossing new leaf welcome amiibo game and I would like some friends. If you want to add me as a friend, my friend code is 3625-9514-7900 thanks, sarah

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you

Last edited:
Hey, my friend code is 3368-3362-8150,

Active player looking for friends but also really need a basic watering can as I accidentally sold mine today :(

I'm not good at making friends but, add me :) 0104-4055-5485 (I use my brother's 3ds :c)

Send me a PM! I've been playing a lot lately and I would love some new friends to play with

I play every day! I'm available in the evenings (past 8pm PST)!!
My FC is in my signature! ^__^

Hi there! I added you. :) Feel free to add me, too. My FC is listed on the left. :D

Would love to have you as a best friend and play with you! I'm looking for some active friends to have fun with as well. My FC is on the left.

Hey, my friend code is 3368-3362-8150,

Active player looking for friends but also really need a basic watering can as I accidentally sold mine today :(

Hey everybody, I just added all your codes right now, but I got a new DS on Sunday and my friend code has changed!! :(
So if you will add me back at my new one (left) 2122 5485 4581
it should complete the registration immediately! Sorry about that >_<

@Ephie, you are totally welcome to all the watering cans in my garden shop, since they loove to sell me those instead of the axes i need xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you!

I added you :)

I just started playing again so my town is a little messy, but I have all of the fruits and I don't mind if you grab any flowers that aren't planted around a building/public work (those are my breeding flowers haha). I added you. :)

Hey my friend code has changed D: i already added you all

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not good at making friends but, add me :) 0104-4055-5485 (I use my brother's 3ds :c)

Send me a PM! I've been playing a lot lately and I would love some new friends to play with

Hi there! I added you. :) Feel free to add me, too. My FC is listed on the left. :D

Hello :) I added you FC on the left:

Would love to have you as a best friend and play with you! I'm looking for some active friends to have fun with as well. My FC is on the left.

I?ll add you, as I also have a pretty new town, but I sold my previous town so there?s that.

My FC is in the sidebar and signature but...

The Mayor is: Juan
and the town?s name is: Evertree

Hey! my friend code changed! ><

Last edited:
Back