• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm new and I need friends

Erin Puppy

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I would like to exchange some friend codes
2122 5485 4581

Edit: @everyone page 1-3 :( eep, I know all of you added me, and so I'm sorry for the sudden switch. My new friend code is: 2122 5485 4581

Also I'm having a horrible error issue, if you're wondering why I haven't visited yet :'(
in process of trouble shooting.

==================================
i'm new but I'm playing a lot ! i'm around Day 10 and always busy but would love visitors or towns to visit

I do have swapdoodle on 3DS so friends can send me messages on the 3DS too.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Last edited:
Can help if you'd like (I tried posting before, not sure if it's working) and guide a little if new c:

FC: 5086-3560-2782

Town: Oran-nei

PM me if still interested and we can set up a session, will be on throughout the day, adding you now~

Last edited:
it appears i already have your friend code added o: if u wanna add back. also I'm so sorry but I am on my phone right now and so it's kind of hard to see what I am typing on the forum.

I hope I can add a lot of friends because I am playing a lot !

Hi i'm also new here. Played AC NL a while now but i havent unlocked that much in the game!
I also would like to add a few friends!
Can i add some of your codes?
Thanks!
W

Welcome :)

Feel free to add my FC and let me know if you need anything, I can provide any fruit, items or Bells you may need :)

I?ll add you, as I also have a pretty new town, but I sold my previous town so there?s that.

My FC is in the sidebar and signature but...

The Mayor is: Juan
and the town?s name is: Evertree

I just started playing again so my town is a little messy, but I have all of the fruits and I don't mind if you grab any flowers that aren't planted around a building/public work (those are my breeding flowers haha). I added you. :)

yes please add me. i'm going to add everyone

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I was wondering if it's okay to add you? I'm new too!

sorry i cant for the life of me get the hang of this forum, i said yes and i will add u as well :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?ll add you, as I also have a pretty new town, but I sold my previous town so there?s that.

My FC is in the sidebar and signature but...

The Mayor is: Juan
and the town?s name is: Evertree
i added you <3 please add back

Back