• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Erik is in boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
Switch
4283-9990-2999
Feedback
100% (236) +
Hey all! Erik the lazy deer (moose) is in boxes right now and I'm looking for someone to come take him as I don't wanna void him. He's not original.

Looking for either igb or tbt, make an offer!

Alright, thank you! Before I come over, do you mind a voided Merry? If not I can just TT her out and come over immediately. If yes I will have to move her to my second cartridge.

Last edited:
Alright, thank you! Before I come over, do you mind a voided Merry? If not I can just TT her out and come over immediately. If yes I will have to move her to my second cartridge.

Oh, no I'm sorry but I'm saving a spot for Julian! If you could move her to the second one that'd be great thanks!

No problem! Just thought I'd tell you before you get an unwanted move in, I'll be over asap. :)

Finished the transfer (sorry for the wait), I'm coming over.

Edit: your town isn't showing up. :( Could you reopen please?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back