what game made you bought the 3ds?

Animal Crossing: New Leaf did, it will be the same for the Switch..if they announce one.

Pokemon Moon, which I never even ended up getting. I mostly only play ACNL and sometimes Zelda or Mario Kart with my friends.

Pretty sure Mario Kart 7 was one of the first ones that interested me into getting one! :p

Originally because of New Leaf, got my first 3DS back then and thought the wait for said game wouldn't
take so long, man was I disappointed when it got delayed and nobody knew what the release date will be.
I remember how many times I asked at GameStop and actually believed that guy who said it would come
out in winter. Silly young me got pretty salty afterwards when it didn't came out then... Luckily, there
were a bunch of other games for the 3DS that caught my attention besides New Leaf.

Animal Crossing New Leaf lmao Animal Crossing is the reason why I bought a wii and a switch too.

I don't think there was specific game in particular, I think I just bought it for "the usual suspects" that pretty much every Nintendo handheld tends to have at least one of. A Pokemon, a Fire Emblem, a Metroid etc.

I don't generally buy Nintendo consoles for anything specific, it's always just for more of those games they always release a new one of.

l just wanted a 3ds xl because its newer and it had lots of games l wanted to play which games l can't remember anymore now because l got rid of lots of 3ds games.

New Leaf, of course! :blush: Same goes for the Switch, though I just love it as a concept. Great games on the road.

No game really as there weren?t many games out yet and I was just interested in the 3DS itself. Mario Kart 7 was my first game though and a good game it was! Funny thing is, I was in awe by the graphics but after playing wii u and switch it?s meh.

It was Ocarina of Time 3D and Link Between Worlds. I never knew these games existed (I played OoT on N64 but didn't know there was a new version) and I couldn't just not buy these games and the system with it. I honestly think that if the 3DS didn't have any Zelda games to catch my eye, I never would have bought the system. And that would've been quite sad :( A lot of my favourite games are on the 3DS. But I know they would never have pulled me in enough to make me buy a system to try them in the first place.

I got my 3DS because my husband really wanted us to play Pokemon X/Y together. After I finished Pokemon X, I found out about New Leaf so I was really happy to be able to play that as well.

Animal Crossing: Wild World. I can't tell you how many cartridges I had of that game I loved it so much!

only reason I bought one was for ACNL back in 2013 - still have the same console, still playing the game. Waiting for the latest AC to release so I have a reason to purchase the switch :)

Pokemon XY. I had to emulate games since my parents really hated me playing games (they still do even though I'm paying with my own money) because they were expensive. Though I manage to get q
a 3ds for my birthday with a copy of X and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon which was already included digitally.

Just like the reason why I am getting a Switch in the very near future, I got a 3DS because of news of a new Animal Crossing game! :D

Well my mom bought the 3ds for me but the main reason I wanted one was for the Pokemon and Story of Seasons/Rune Factory games coming out. They are some of my favorite game series of all time so of course I had to play them!

Back