what game made you bought the 3ds?

Ocarina of Time 3D and Mario 3D Land made me want to buy the 3DS. I got 3D Land when in a Limited Edition bundle and was pleased with it. I actually had to wait 3 years to play OOT since it was somewhat rare in cartridge version and at that time I disliked Digital games...

Right let me just start with my DS. I saw someone playing Nintendogs and I fell in love. The system before the Ds and after the GBA was the one I had but It was stolen :-( But at the time they were on DSi or Dslite, and I could not get a new one so I paid $80 for one, and bought Nintendogs. I wanted AC WW , but my DS was soooooooooo old so I just waited............. ........ ..... until 2 years ago
THE 3DSXL I got Tomodachi Life & Fantasy Life
I got ACNL *SUPER*
Those games better watch out I have a long list of games I have wanted (including Pokemon)
Plus I bought my micro-SD ahead and UPGRADED
MuHaaaaaa *lets game monster off the chain*

None really unless a blanket Pokemon works fine here. I had a lot of fun with the Game Boy family and my DS, so I wasn't about to skip the 3DS either.

Man, I can hardly remember. I think I was just psyched about the 3d in general that I knew I was going to get it. ACNL and pokemon were definitely big selling points though.

I was really into Nintendogs for the original DS so I just had to get the new one and the matching console when it got released. I also got Super Mario 3D Land the same day.

I wanted many games, so I bought it february this year like. I wanted things like AC:NL, Pokemon Sun, Fire Emblem Shadows of valentia, and more.

I think it was Animal crossing because I saw the limited edition version and had to have it. 'n '
I think pokemon was a factor too.

The games that got me to purchase a 3DS were Ocarina of Time and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

I love the Zelda games, and have played just about every one from when they were first released on up, but OoT is probably my favorite. And I'm a huge fan of Professor Layton, having all the games, so I really did need to upgrade to play the newer ones.

I got it for both Animal Crossing: New Leaf (previously I had been sharing a 3DS with my sister and we had shared a town) and Yoshi's New Island (I bought the special Yoshi Edition 3DSXL and it came with a copy of Yoshi's Island when it was first released.)

I was going to buy it for New Leaf, but it got delayed and Rhythm Thief ended up coming out first. I also waited until they released the purple 3ds to get one.

Ocarina of Time. I ended up getting the bundle that came with the game and the black/gold Zelda 3DS. It's tiny, but it's still the prettiest console I own ♡__♡

i wanted to the play the latest games that were out, and a lot of them looked a ton of fun! i was getting sick of my dsi and the old games i had. i only had my 3ds for 2 years.

I bought the system before it had any games I really wanted but I was expecting Zelda and AC to come out on it. The first game I had was Nintendogs and some kind of Submarine diver demo that I never played haha.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and Animal Crossing New Leaf (when it was just announced) made me buy my very first blue 3DS.

Back