• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what game made you bought the 3ds?

Ocarina of Time 3D and Mario 3D Land made me want to buy the 3DS. I got 3D Land when in a Limited Edition bundle and was pleased with it. I actually had to wait 3 years to play OOT since it was somewhat rare in cartridge version and at that time I disliked Digital games...

Right let me just start with my DS. I saw someone playing Nintendogs and I fell in love. The system before the Ds and after the GBA was the one I had but It was stolen :-( But at the time they were on DSi or Dslite, and I could not get a new one so I paid $80 for one, and bought Nintendogs. I wanted AC WW , but my DS was soooooooooo old so I just waited............. ........ ..... until 2 years ago
THE 3DSXL I got Tomodachi Life & Fantasy Life
I got ACNL *SUPER*
Those games better watch out I have a long list of games I have wanted (including Pokemon)
Plus I bought my micro-SD ahead and UPGRADED
MuHaaaaaa *lets game monster off the chain*

None really unless a blanket Pokemon works fine here. I had a lot of fun with the Game Boy family and my DS, so I wasn't about to skip the 3DS either.

Man, I can hardly remember. I think I was just psyched about the 3d in general that I knew I was going to get it. ACNL and pokemon were definitely big selling points though.

I was really into Nintendogs for the original DS so I just had to get the new one and the matching console when it got released. I also got Super Mario 3D Land the same day.

I wanted many games, so I bought it february this year like. I wanted things like AC:NL, Pokemon Sun, Fire Emblem Shadows of valentia, and more.

I think it was Animal crossing because I saw the limited edition version and had to have it. 'n '
I think pokemon was a factor too.

The games that got me to purchase a 3DS were Ocarina of Time and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

I love the Zelda games, and have played just about every one from when they were first released on up, but OoT is probably my favorite. And I'm a huge fan of Professor Layton, having all the games, so I really did need to upgrade to play the newer ones.

I got it for both Animal Crossing: New Leaf (previously I had been sharing a 3DS with my sister and we had shared a town) and Yoshi's New Island (I bought the special Yoshi Edition 3DSXL and it came with a copy of Yoshi's Island when it was first released.)

I was going to buy it for New Leaf, but it got delayed and Rhythm Thief ended up coming out first. I also waited until they released the purple 3ds to get one.

Ocarina of Time. I ended up getting the bundle that came with the game and the black/gold Zelda 3DS. It's tiny, but it's still the prettiest console I own ♡__♡

i wanted to the play the latest games that were out, and a lot of them looked a ton of fun! i was getting sick of my dsi and the old games i had. i only had my 3ds for 2 years.

I bought the system before it had any games I really wanted but I was expecting Zelda and AC to come out on it. The first game I had was Nintendogs and some kind of Submarine diver demo that I never played haha.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and Animal Crossing New Leaf (when it was just announced) made me buy my very first blue 3DS.

Back