• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what game made you bought the 3ds?

Animal Crossing, I actually bought the game the day it came out, long before I owned my own console. My dad let me play it on his 3Ds at the time

I guess I could say Pok?mon too because I'm the worst trash lol. Not that I liked XY or Su/Mo much though.. ORAS was real nice tho.

I think it was AC:NL.

My hubby got it for me so I could play Animal Crossing since I expressed interest in New Leaf. I was on a few years hiatus from gaming until 2015 (save the occasional Smash game when 4 came out). He got me the 3DS bundle with ACNL and HHD. ♡

Animal Crossing. I didn't really even know what else was/would be available.

Mainly Animal Crossing New Leaf, but the E3 that the 3DS was announced at was so full of great future titles, so it wasn't solely Animal Crossing.

Also, my DS had broken a couple of years before, so getting a 3DS was my way of getting to play games like Pokemon HG/SS and Black/White for the first time.

Animal Crossing was the main reason. I bought it before AC came out bec. I grew up with Ocarina of time and Starfox and wanted to play the 3d remakes. Now its the only thing I play games on. In fact tonight I'm going to buy something from the eshop but I cant decide between Mario Golf, Yoshi's Wooly World, and Ever Oasis. The only one I havent played before is Ever Oasis, so I'm gonna try the demo before I decide.

I got the 3DSXL very late, but I think I got it for Pokemon X and Y. I've always played the main series games and I felt like I was missing out and raaaagh, I wasn't going to be left behind >:[

I got the 3DSXL very late, but I think I got it for Pokemon X and Y. I've always played the main series games and I felt like I was missing out and raaaagh, I wasn't going to be left behind >:[

I hate missing out on Pokemon games.

I got my n3ds for xmas 2014 cos of Smash then I bought ACNL like 4 days later bc a friend told me to

The game that made me want to buy a Nintendo 3DS for the first time was actually Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. I bought mine shortly before the Animal Crossing New Leaf game came out.

Anything besides Animal Crossing, it was Mario Kart 7. Though, Super Mario 3D Land was also a reason why I bought the 3DS.

Back