• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

3rd Town Themes

3rd Town Theme?

• Purple, Orange, & Black Forest

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Blue and Pink Fairy Land

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • White, Purple, & Black Forest

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

onionpudding

♡laziest plant mom♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
So I'm thinking of buying a new copy soon ha ha..which means a 3rd town.

I have a few plans for this town, but I'm not sure with one to go with, So I'll open a poll to help me decide!

I already have a foresty/colorful and pink, white, and purple themed towns, so here are the other ideas:

Theme 1: Purple, Orange, & Black forest themed town

Theme 2: Blue and pink themed town

Theme 3: White, Purple, Black forest themed town

As you can see I'm a fan of forest themes ha ha!

Anywho, maybe give me some ideas on things I can do for the theme you chose/why you chose it. Thanks!

This poll will only be open for, maybe a month. I'll end it on September 5th!

Purple/Orange/Black themed forest town.

for pwp's You could use the log bench, campfire, well, wood bridges, wooden street lamp, bus stop, water pump, hammock, intrument shelter weather thing, flower beds maybe, maybe the stone pwp's too.

You could either have all brown/foresty themed villagers (my personal choice) or halloweeny villagers.

You could also add blue flowers and gold/jacobs ladders, those would look nice as well.

Purple/Orange/Black themed forest town.

for pwp's You could use the log bench, campfire, well, wood bridges, wooden street lamp, bus stop, water pump, hammock, intrument shelter weather thing, flower beds maybe, maybe the stone pwp's too.

You could either have all brown/foresty themed villagers (my personal choice) or halloweeny villagers.

You could also add blue flowers and gold/jacobs ladders, those would look nice as well.

Oooo nice suggestions! Definitely writing them down! I most definitely am planning to have Lucky and Kiki in the town. The others I still have to decide on, I don't want to have any villagers that I currently have in both of my other towns.

Well lucky and kiki are definitely more halloweeny villagers, you could always do a mix of halloween and forest/brown villagers too. Here are some suggestions of villagers.

Brown/Forest
Teddy, Bea, Erik, Maple, Purrl, Elmer, Papi, Ike, Dobie, Bonbon, Claude, Bill, Deirdre, Shep.

Halloweeny
Muffy, Cherry, Marcel, Roscoe, Ankha, mind is blanking oops

Well lucky and kiki are definitely more halloweeny villagers, you could always do a mix of halloween and forest/brown villagers too. Here are some suggestions of villagers.

Brown/Forest
Teddy, Bea, Erik, Maple, Purrl, Elmer, Papi, Ike, Dobie, Bonbon, Claude, Bill, Deirdre, Shep.

Halloweeny
Muffy, Cherry, Marcel, Roscoe, Ankha, mind is blanking oops

Hmm..Nice suggestions! ( Luckily I have almost all of their amiibo cards XD )

Back