• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Trading Amiibo set for Toon link or Shiek set

Fluffy Fox Of Fate

Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Leaf Token
Green Candy
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (21) +
I'm trading items sets from the following Amiibos...

Animal Crossing Amiibos
- Tom Nook
- Mabel
- Reese
- Cyrus
- K.K
- Isabelle
- Digby

Zelda Amiibos
- Link
- Ganondorf

Splatoon Amiibos
- Callie
- Marie
- Inkling Squid

I'm looking for the Toon Link or Shiek Amiibo set.
Just let me know what Amiibo set you want and I'll buy it for you. Might take me awhile to buy it since you can buy only 3 a day (but no worries I time travel in my game so it shouldn't take to long). I'll come to your town when we trade.

Also to note..
- I'll follow you to a place where I can put them down in your town. I know some people have very decorated towns and might be limited on space to put down items at the entrance.
- I won't run. Don't want to hurt any flowers you might have in your towns. I'll only run if you say it's okay to.

(If there's any other rules you have for your town let me know)

Hi! I have both Toon Link and Sheik, let me know what you'd like to buy and I'll get it for you!

from the sheik one I'm looking for
Epona Outfit
Gossip Stone
Lon Lon Milk
Piece of Heart
Shiek Mask
Sheik outfit
Shiek Pants
Termina's Moon

The other one Toon Link it's
Cucco ornament
fairy bottle
Hero of Time scroll
Medli outfit
Piece of Heart

I think those are all the unique items from those Amiibo. Either set is fine, or both if you want to trade both. What do you want in return?

from the sheik one I'm looking for
Epona Outfit
Gossip Stone
Lon Lon Milk
Piece of Heart
Shiek Mask
Sheik outfit
Shiek Pants
Termina's Moon

The other one Toon Link it's
Cucco ornament
fairy bottle
Hero of Time scroll
Medli outfit
Piece of Heart

I think those are all the unique items from those Amiibo. Either set is fine, or both if you want to trade both. What do you want in return?

I'm gonna get you both, I honestly don't mind :3 In return, would you mind if I visited Callie and Marie once or twice each? Or give you a list of things in their RV?

I think all the items are unique to them so I don't think it's necessary. (but honestly I can't remember at this moment) I'll go and buy them up for you! If there's any repeats then you can do whatever you want with them, I don't mind getting them. :3

Edit: (Also, I'm sorry I'm very new to this. How do you like posts? I want to like your post to but when I click the "thumbs up" it doesn't work. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.)

Last edited:
I think all the items are unique to them so I don't think it's necessary. (but honestly I can't remember at this moment) I'll go and buy them up for you! If there's any repeats then you can do whatever you want with them, I don't mind getting them. :3

I already bought all of the Sheik stuff, and I'm about to scan in Medli, let me do this okay! XD Do you mean give you a list or are you just gonna buy everything in their RV already? You don't have to do the latter, I am fine with just a list here sir or getting them myself.

I was in the process of buying them all for you already. ^^' I'm working on the Marie amiibo at the moment.

Also... I know this is probably a lot to ask, but could you get 2 sets? I just thought that my sister would want one too.
if you're okay with that then i can get a set for 2 more amiibo sets from my list that i put in my first post. (of course if it's not that's okay, I didn't request that at first so this might be rude to say this anyway... sorry if it comes off that way.)

Edit: (Also, I'm sorry I'm very new to this. How do you like posts? I want to like your post to but when I click the "thumbs up" it doesn't work. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.)

It might not work because you just posted, try refreshing and then it should work! And if it doesn't I'll try to find another explanation. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was in the process of buying them all for you already. ^^' I'm working on the Marie amiibo at the moment.

Also... I know this is probably a lot to ask, but could you get 2 sets? I just thought that my sister would want one too.
if you're okay with that then i can get a set for 2 more amiibo sets from my list that i put in my first post. (of course if it's not that's okay, I didn't request that at first so this might be rude to say this anyway... sorry if it comes off that way.)

Aw well thanks! 2 more sets of both Sheik and Medli items? Sure thing! Just the same ones or do you want less/more? It is very sweet of you to think of your sister too :3 I would love to get them for her, and it's not rude at all! :D

Hmm, I honestly have no idea, it worked for me. Well no problem I'm still on the thread so if you message back I'll catch it :3

Just the same ones, thank you so much! :D

If there's two more amiibo sets you want let me know and I'll get them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe it's my internet that's making the likes not work, it's been bad today. Not sure though.

Last edited:
Just the same ones, thank you so much! :D

If there's two more amiibo sets you want let me know and I'll get them.

You're welcome and yes I will! Also I apologize from the last message I called you sir XD I've done that so much today sometimes I just forget to not do it and it's hard to turn off. If it's any consolation, I have been called a guy a lot, online and in real life (I do not look like a guy can I just say)
Edit: I'm way too embarrassed right now and feel so bad let's just forget I said anything please!

Last edited:
Oh it's fine, I've been called a guy a lot online too. I honestly didn't even think anything of it.
Edit: It's okay, no need to be upset. Consider it forgotten, alright.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What were the other two amiibo sets that you wanted btw?

Last edited:
Oh it's fine, I've been called a guy a lot online too. I honestly didn't even think anything of it.
Edit: It's okay, no need to be upset. Consider it forgotten, alright.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What were the other two amiibo sets that you wanted btw?

Wolf Link and Ganon if you don't mind, also almost done!

Alright, I'm working on Callie now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know for sure that the Ganon and Link one are going to have some repeats. Do you want me to buy them anyway or leave them out? They have the flooring, wall, and link outfits that were the same from what I remember.

Alright, I'm working on Callie now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know for sure that the Ganon and Link one are going to have some repeats. Do you want me to buy them anyway or leave them out? They have the flooring, wall, and link outfits that were the same from what I remember.

From Wolf Link just get Zelda Outfit, Heart Container, and Wolf Link outfit. From Ganon, just the Wig, Long sleeved outfit, and Pants. :3

Alright. :3 Working on ganon next, it's the last one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright all done! I put in your friend code too.

Edit: Now it's letting me like posts, weird that it wasn't working before.

Last edited:
Alright. :3 Working on ganon next, it's the last one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright all done! I put in your friend code too.

Edit: Now it's letting me like posts, weird that it wasn't working before.

Nice! Okay I finally have everything for you, (I think please let me know if I missed something I will get it right away!) did you want pickup or drop off?

Back