Giveaway Hair-bow wigs + Celeste Ribbons + Balloons

full town meaning 10 villagers. i have villagers in my void :/

Ohhh
I don't mind if a random voided gets moved in :3

EDIT: After saying 9, I realise you meant 10; my bad!

- - - Post Merge - - -

? I have to step out, sorry >.<

Last edited:
*I'm back, for those who ordered and did not receive the requested item(s), please feel free to VM or PM me when you're available to pick up the item(s) ^-^

*I will update this thread as I get more or less hair bow wigs, balloons, Celeste ribbons, etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Are there any hair bow wigs left?

Thank you for being so generous and holding this giveaway!

Hello! I'm not sure when you'll see this, but yes, I have a lot (6) hair bow wigs, would you like one//some? :3 (please x3)

Could I possibly get the bunny balloon if it's still available ^^

There's a green one! My friend has some of mine so if you want, I'll be getting one of each colour tomorrow :3

Really! Oh then, if I can, I'd love to get the the pink one from you! I can pay you in IGB of TBT if you'd like :blush: ~

Really! Oh then, if I can, I'd love to get the the pink one from you! I can pay you in IGB of TBT if you'd like :blush: ~

I think I have a pink one on my char, but I don't really want it, so I could give it to you instead! And if you're alright with it, TBT would be fine :3

Hello! I'd love a Hair Bow Wig and a Celeste Ribbon ^^ My FC is 4527-9152-3548

Are you looking for anything in return? I think I have some IGN bells to spare if so ^w^

Last edited:
Hello! I'd love a Hair Bow Wig and a Celeste Ribbon ^^ My FC is 4527-9152-3548

Are you looking for anything in return? I think I have some IGN bells to spare if so ^w^

Hi! I'm sorry I'm replying late, I've been busy with stuff :3 I can open gates later (when you're available)

- - - Post Merge - - -

can I have a celeste bow and a hair-bow wig? I'm not going to be available until Friday 6pm JST

Sure! Just VM me when you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Celeste ribbon please. My character looks so cute in them

I can open gates later today, I'll VM you!

Hi I'm kinda late haha but if you're still giving away celeste ribbons I'd love one if it's cool :blush:

ahhhhhh can I get a Celeste ribbon?
I can give you igb items (I have a lot of carnations if you'd like some) in return :blush:

Back