Sooo.. do you guys do your nails?

I used to bite them, and I've never gotten my nails done but if I were to get them done they would be black or white acrylic :)

I used to paint them all the time til I had to move in with my grandmother.
She's very sensitive to harsh smells.

Nothing too fancy. I have but lately haven't. I also feel dumb because for the longest time I haven't ever used a base coat (thought I could skip that step) and realized I need it.

I can't stand the sight of chipped nail polish. I usually like fun bright or dark 'vampy' colors.

I used to get fake ones done but not anymore.... lol cause my mom paid for it. im not into that stuff, im not allowed to paint my nails anyways because i work at pizza hut now lol... not like i ever did

I have a couple of times but the amount of looks I get are enough to make me stop until I live in a more progressive area.

I used to get a manicure and polish every 2 weeks (on my real nails, not a fan of artificials at all), but lately I've been too busy to make my appointments and have been going au naturel. I always got some variant of dark OPI color, with Lincoln Park After Dark being my all time favorite.

Toes are always kept freshly polished with LPAD, though!

Long time ago my sister did some nail polish for me. Now I don't really like it, and haven't put anything on my nails for awhile.

very very rarely, but when there's something going on or i'm in a good mood, out comes the clear gloss! hehe

I've never had fake nails before, and I don't think I've gotten my nails painted either. To be honest, I just cut 'em and then use a nail file lol.

I used to get my nails done very often, then once I got a new job, nail polish/acrylics wasn't allowed. I want to get them done again, but I just don't have the time anymore.

i havent put paint on my nails for several years. its nice to wear them until they start to chip off. and then it just gets kind of ugly from there, and i never felt comfortable peeling off the paint when they chip so half chipped off nails dont look so great.

which is why it feels easier to just not paint nails at all.

No, I cant have that long nails so I would probably just bite them off anyways. I tried have fake nails once.. lol nope they looked horrid and they were just in the way trying to do stuff soo. no. I did paint them when I was younger but yeah I just ate that as well so.

I've never had mine done professionally or had artificial nails.

I like my natural nails a lot. I've had a lot of people comment on how nice the are in the past.

If I do paint them then I like silver, black or natural looking colours. I don't like bright colours, because I feel like everyone is staring at them lol.

My nails are always painted. They break otherwise. No amount of calcium supplements seems to help. I used to treat myself to a gel manicure once a month but then school got busy. While I've never been a big wearer of fake nails I used to design and sell them. Heard too many horror stories to want to try acrylics although I spent a couple years in the "gaijin gyaru" scene and it was always a temptation.

Currently wearing OPI C.I.A (Color Is Awesome) on my toes and OPI Polly Want a Lacquer on my fingernails. I'm in love with their polishes - Oblivia's influence. It makes my wallet cry but they're so worth it.

kGcCWlv.jpg

Back