• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Storage Clearout || Finished :3

Hi may i get heart shades, kiki and lala bed and sofa, sweets dresser, princess dresser, please?
My town is Ereta and the mayor is Heidi, please let me know how much this would be either tbt or in game bells~

@ all who just ordered, gates are open :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi may i get heart shades, kiki and lala bed and sofa, sweets dresser, princess dresser, please?
My town is Ereta and the mayor is Heidi, please let me know how much this would be either tbt or in game bells~

Hi! You can get everything, except the bed (I'm sorry!)

It is pay what you want (it can literally be like, 5 tbt, it doesn't matter :3)

No worries about the bed, and may I give you 20tbt? And can I pick up if that's alright?

awesome, I'll be right over~

Hello!

I'm interested in:

Sweets chair x4
Sweets floor
Sweets lamp
Sweets minitable
Sweets sofa x2
Sweets wall
Princess lamp

I don't see your pricing, so let me know what you want! I hope it's not too many items!

Last edited:
Hello!

I'm interested in:

Sweets chair x4
Sweets floor
Sweets lamp
Sweets minitable
Sweets sofa x2
Sweets wall
Princess lamp

I don't see your pricing, so let me know what you want! I hope it's not too many items!

Giveaway, so it's free :3

May I buy:
A kiki and lala set
Orange, Pink, White, and Blue Wetsuit
Thanks for hosting this!

Hello! I was wondering if you have a Kiki and Lala set left? I would like to order one if it's available

Last edited:
Hi! Could I get the Princess Series please?

Back