• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Storage Clearout || Finished :3

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
Feedback
100% (308) +
Hello friends! (Did I just call internet strangers friends? Absolutely.) Anyway, I have a shop, and sometimes, orders do not get picked up or delivered (because the person who ordered it forgot about it or didn't want it anymore), and I have decided to give those extra items away. In addition, sometimes, I go to RVs, order a bunch of stuff, and give it all away for free. This is one of those times. There are also Gracie items, wetsuits and random unorderables from the last giveaway.

I am only doing pick-ups, sorry for any inconvenience.

? My Info ?
Mayor Emily of Orion
FC: 0619-8681-8750

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? Chai's RV (x3) ?
Cinnamoroll Hat
Cinnamoroll Jacket
Cinnamoroll Outfit
Cinnamoroll Shoes
Cinnamoroll Wall
Cinnamoroll Floor
Cinnamoroll Parasol
Cinnamoroll Sign
Cinnamoroll Sofa
Cinnamoroll Stool
Cinnamoroll Table
Cinnamoroll Tray
? ?toile's RV (x6) ?
Kiki & Lala Dress
Kiki & Lala Outfit
Kiki & Lala Pin
Kiki & Lala Shoes
Kiki & Lala Socks
Kiki & Lala Wand
Kiki & Lala Wall
Kiki & Lala Floor
Kiki & Lala Bed
Kiki & Lala Clock
Kiki & Lala Sofa
Kiki & Lala Table
? Rilla's RV (x3) ?
Hello Kitty Hat
Hello Kitty Dress
Hello Kitty Outfit
Hello Kitty Shoes
Hello Kitty Wall
Hello Kitty Floor
Hello Kitty Bed
Hello Kitty Chair
Hello Kitty Clock
Hello Kitty Drawers
Hello Kitty Planter
Hello Kitty Table
? Marty's RV (x2) ?
Pompompurin Hat
Pompompurin Dress
Pompompurin Outfit
Pompompurin Shoes
Pompompurin Wall
Pompompurin Floor
Pompompurin Bed
Pompompurin Chair
Pompompurin Pudding
Pompompurin Rack
Pompompurin Table
Pompompurin TV
?? Chelsea's RV (x2) ?
My Melody Hat
My Melody Dress
My Melody Outfit
My Melody Shoes
My Melody Wall
My Melody Floor
My Melody Bed
My Melody Chair
My Melody Clock
My Melody Dresser
My Melody Table
Gracie Furniture Sets
Princess Series (x3)
x
Gracie Series (x2)
x
Sweets Series (x2)
x
Gorgeous Series (x1)
x
? Wetsuits ?
Black wet suit x5
Blue wet suit x5
Green wet suit x5
Orange wet suit x5
Pink wet suit x5
Red wet suit x5
Striped wet suit x5
White wet suit x5
My town looks and is hacked, but was not my doing.
All items sold here have been obtained in a legitimate way.

Last edited:
Can I have the entire princess series (one of each item) and a celeste ribbon? 30TBT?

Hello again! XD May I get the Cinnamoroll Stool and Table, and 2 Celeste Ribbons? Umm I have no idea for price I guess 500K this time?

could i get a celeste ribbon for 4 tbt? i know, it's a terribly small order...

Wonderful! When will it be ready? I'll add you now and send the TBT right before I come get it

I will add you and open gates. Please send TBT after items have been picked up :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again! XD May I get the Cinnamoroll Stool and Table, and 2 Celeste Ribbons? Umm I have no idea for price I guess 500K this time?

Hi!

300k works! I'll open gates in a moment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i get a celeste ribbon for 4 tbt? i know, it's a terribly small order...

Yes! And no worries ^-^ I'll add and open gates!

Hiya! Could I get Kiki and Lala floor, pink wetsuit, and princess clock for 5 tbt? c:

I will add you and open gates. Please send TBT after items have been picked up :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!

300k works! I'll open gates in a moment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! And no worries ^-^ I'll add and open gates!

Very sorry actually I will be a little bit if you don't mind, the others can go first and I'll VM you when I'm available again :3
Edit: May I add Orange, White and Blue Wetsuit and make it 500 again?

Last edited:
Very sorry actually I will be a little bit if you don't mind, the others can go first and I'll VM you when I'm available again :3
Edit: May I add Orange, White and Blue Wetsuit and make it 500 again?

No worries, and absolutely! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! Could I get Kiki and Lala floor, pink wetsuit, and princess clock for 5 tbt? c:

Absolutely! I just need need a minute c:

One of each item in the cinnamoroll and kiki and lala sets? 1.5 mil? I haven't been on in a while, so I don't really know how much these go for... feel free to counter the offer!

Last edited:
One of each item in the cinnamoroll and kiki and lala sets? 1.5 mil? I haven't been on in a while, so I don't really know how much these go for... feel free to counter the offer!

Hi! Sure!

And I think that's fine (I don't exactly know the pricing either, sorry >n< ) I'll finish these two orders and then start yours. (You will probably be VMed when your order is ready :3 )

Hi! Sure!

And I think that's fine (I don't exactly know the pricing either, sorry >n< ) I'll finish these two orders and then start yours. (You will probably be VMed when your order is ready :3 )

Thanks! ^_^ And no problem!

Hi! Could I get the sweets lamp, sweets minitable, sweets table, bunny yellow balloon, and the red wetsuit? I can offer 300k (or higher if that's too low, I'm bad at pricing things lol)

Can I have the red wetsuit? Maybe for 200k?

Sure & 100k is fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I get the sweets lamp, sweets minitable, sweets table, bunny yellow balloon, and the red wetsuit? I can offer 300k (or higher if that's too low, I'm bad at pricing things lol)

Hi! Yes to everything, except the red wetsuit. Unfortunately, I am selling that to someone else (terribly sorry! >n< ) I can give you a striped one, free of charge, if you'd like, and 250k is fine!

Last edited:
Sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Yes to everything, except the red wetsuit. Unfortunately, I am selling that to someone else (terribly sorry! >n< ) I can give you a striped one, free of charge, if you'd like, and 250k is fine!

Yeah the striped one is fine! tysm :) lmk when your gate is open!

Back