is tumblr annoying for anyone else?

babykas

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
i mean, i LOVE the platform but with so many different tags, sometimes i cant be bothered to post simply because i dont want to take the time to add individual hashtags.

other than that its rather good except for the nsfw content that pops up even though i have my safety on lol
its just something i dont want to see yknow

I liked it back before all the sponsored content lol. Idk tumblr's changed quite a bit and it's dizzying for me to navigate it now >__> I do think it's good for certain resources (i.e manga translation groups)

I used to have an account but it's full of intolerant brats who get offended by everything and block you for no reason. There's also a lot of bullying via Anon messaging.
Don't think I'll ever come back.
@babykas: it urgently needs an spoiler option like the one we have here, so you never see anything unless you deliberately open it.

Last edited:
I use it for photos and it's nice. Maybe I'd hate it if I were in any of the trash communities that I hear horror stories about, but there's hardly any drama amongst photography blogs.

Last edited:
I used to have an account but it's full of intolerant brats who get offended by everything and block you for no reason. There's also a lot of bullying via Anon messaging.
Don't think I'll ever come back.
@babykas: it urgently needs an spoiler option like the one we have here, so you never see anything unless you deliberately open it.

u can make a read more thing on a post, and u can also tag it as spoilers and block it w/ xkit

i use it all the time, i like the way posts work and everything, i get a lot of notes sometimes :')

I used to love Tumblr, but honestly all the drama, call-out posts and just how corrupt the main part of the Tumblr community is in general, it's just too much, I've stopped using it. I've stopped using nearly all social media type things lately after a lot of stress and being upset too often over (for the most part) needless things, here is one of the very few places I'll stay.

u can make a read more thing on a post, and u can also tag it as spoilers and block it w/ xkit

i use it all the time, i like the way posts work and everything, i get a lot of notes sometimes :')
As far as I remember, you can't edit a post and add the read more later, so if you forget at the begging, GG... Another thing that would be cool is if you could spoiler someone else's picture.
Anyway even if they fixed that, I don't think I'd come back because of the toxic fandoms.

personally tumblr's not annoying but maybe that's because i've abandoned it for a few years now and don't keep up with it lol. i've never used tags, i mainly just reblogged and liked stuff on my dash

recently i've been thinking of creating a new blog and following study, travel, health & fitness, etc blogs to motivate me when i'm back at uni..

I joined Tumblr some time last year so I'm not sure how to tagging system was like before. Ever since I've been on it it's always been crazy with the amount of tags posts have. Frankly the only drama I've been seeing lately is rude Anons, and surprisingly I haven't gotten any myself (probably due to not talk to a lot of people on there).

I honestly don't like the Safe Mode thing they have now. I would like it if it actually worked and blocked what it should, but as of now it blocks more safe posts than it does nsfw from what I've seen. I've seen a lot of artists get hit by the blocking system when they shouldn't.

Hey, I think it's pretty great, even though it could be a bit more user-friendly (easier tagging method?? Idk)
There's just a whole bunch of different communities on there and there's practically somebody for everyone
Well, unless you judge it on the surface like some people

Browsing tumblr without using xkit is horrendous. I like it with xkit though! It's the one social media site I use daily.

i have a tumblr, but i have approx 0 followers, and i don't communicate with ANYONE

tumblr is mostly a personal place for me to reblog (save) things i like and posting stuff for myself. so i do like tumblr, bc i approach it differently than most others do :)

It's not annoying to me, but I guess it depends on what people want out of it. I like using it for the artwork/photography that others post, and now recently I've been using it for custom content for The Sims games. There's hardly much else that I use it for.

Back