Which messaging app do you prefer?

Which one is your favorite?

• Total voters
I have Line but that's just for TsumTsum. I don't really have friends so there's no reason to download the others... T_T

Neither really. I use whatever default text stuff for people I know irl etc. and Discord are fine for talking online sooo.

I've only used Line for Line Play. I use Google Hangouts to message my boyfriend and couple other people. Otherwise, it's default texting.

WhatsApp is mostly used as the messaging app in this country. It's pretty crucial for business too, and I get a lot of my clients and students whatsapping me for appointments.

discord, snapchat for people i know irl
also i use skype but thats only for one person fkjhfkjfhkfjh

Telegram is best, especially with custom stickers, and unlike Line you don't have to pay for sticker packs

I prefer Discord and Google Hangouts. I only use Snapchat and LINE because I have friends / chatrooms that I'm in that are exclusively located on those apps.

personally i prefer line but no one i know uses it so i use whatsapp most of the time

I've never heard of Telegram. But I used to use Line a lot for messaging and Line Play. I've kinda abandoned it for snapchat and discord these days though.

99% of my friends are on whatsapp but i don't really like it, i prefer line

Back