• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

★ Lets be friends!

doodle

✿ ✿ ✿
Bells
Switch
0208-6177-4029
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Cosmos
Pumpkin Cupcake
Peach (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (106) +
Hello, you can call me Doodle! I'm a long-time lover of AC, but lately I've been wanting to play with others. I just love this game so much and I want to share that experience with others that adore it too!

Basically, I am looking for a few friends to play with often. I would welcome you to walk around my town freely, visit the RVs (I'll scan someone in interesting to visit too!), see the shops and Shampoodle, even talk to the villagers as if they were your own! We can trade whatever you want and if you need something I'd like to help!

My main town is Astoria. I like to think of it as a cozy forest place that's quaint and simple. I have all the fruits, Brewster, upgraded shops, and 10 villagers I outright adore. My villagers are Etoile, Toby, Deirdre, Freya, Stitches, Julian, Maddie, Tia, Kabuki, and Ribbot! I have all their amiibo, except Ribbot (but that makes him no less special as he is one of my favorites <3 I adopted him from someone). I'd like to keep these guys in my town as long as possible. :D I've been working on my Mayor's house lately, decorating and trading and whatnot. I'm hoping to do the same with my second character too. As for landscaping, my town is mildly so. I hope to one day sculpt it further but I'm a little stumped! Any help with that would be welcomed, such as critiquing my town or making suggestions. Just... feel free to look around~

Please tell me about your town, experience, and any little bits about yourself you want to share! I want to be great friends. So don't just respond with your FC--tell me where your town stands or even who your favorite villager is. ^^

I'm going to just spiff up my town a little in the meantime. Then I'd like to open my gate! All I ask is please don't run, don't bother the Perfect Peach trees, and don't take flowers! It will be late in my town (Hawaiian timezone) so the shops are closed, but I'll be off for the next few days and will be on for other visits! Oh! And of course I can visit your town if you'd like--that sounds pretty fun to me, just lemme know~

Nice to meet you!

Hi i would love to play ACNL often with other players... Just PM if you wanna hang out!..

Sounds good, pm me if you want to. Well my town is undergoing a change as i tear down the zen pwps and put in fairy take ones and it's also full of fruit trees and hybrid roses. My favorite villager is Ankha and i had her for around 5 months last year.

Hello! I would love to be friends. You sound like a pleasant person, and I wish to hang out together. Leave me a message when you are available.

Hi everyone! I'm going to add you all now! I'll be on for a couple hours right now, but then I have to go to a friend's. If you guys are around, lemme know and I'll open the gate~

Ive recently restarted and since the player number has been in decline Ive ben looking for people who will be or are still paying at least once a week! My town is called Bento, and since I just restarted, I will be planning out my pwp's and paths and other landscaping soon so I can check your town out too! I love to look around towns and if you add me back (others in this thread are also welcome, just PM me so I know) please also do not run anywhere and I currently have 9 villagers and I am not sure if that is an issue for others (still unsure of villager stuff and trading them and moving etc)

Hi there!! I will add you now. You are of course welcomed to look around! My town isn't entirely landscaped either--as in, it isn't covered in flowers and I only get a trickle of PWPs requested... it's a work in progress overall. But still, I find it quaint! Hopefully we can help each other garner some ideas for our towns!

The only issue with having 9 villagers would be for you, actually. A villager from my (or anyone who visits you) "void" can move in to your town. However, I'm not sure if this goes for the 10th villager you get. I thought that could only be obtained from the campsite or amiibo, but I'm not sure. Either way, just be aware this could effect your town. Is that alright?

Opening gates! Anyone can come over! If you need fruits, because your towns are new, please feel free to shake my trees (just not the Perfect Peaches, the gold peaches). :D

i would love to be friends! i love acnl and play daily but i don’t have any friends to really play with. i’m usually free around 12-6pm EST so hopefully we can play together sometime. :) i already finished my town and you can come visit any time! i'd be happy to help you with anything you might need for yours. i’d love to explore your town, help you garden, complete our encyclopedias or do island tours together!

i'd like to be friends with you :) i bought and played acnl in 2015 but i haven't played in a main town for a little over a year. i recently picked it up again so my town's still new.. i haven't laid out any pwp's and i haven't attained all my dreamies. i'd like to slowly move them in because i haven't decided whether i want to spread out their houses or place them all in one area. i also don't know what town theme i'm going for or where i want everything yet. i started landscaping near my train station but other than that my town's still a bit empty atm

i feel you - i want to play with people too! i lack friends in acnl and the dead train station forum here is not helping lol. let me know if you want to go on island tours, give each other landscaping advice, or just talk sometime :)

Hi Sally!! Sorry, I'm on mobile right now, but I wanted you to know I'd love to be friends! Honestly I would love to see your town first, just to see what a finished town looks like! ;3; But of course you can visit me whenever! All of those things sound so fun to do. I'll go on and add you! :D

EDIT: Hi hanami! We posted at the same time but I would also love to be friends. And if you need anything for your new town let me know! I would love to see your fresh town and help in any way. We can also just chat about the game and whatnot. :D I will add you as well!

Last edited:
Hiya, Doodle! You can call me Luna. I just recently picked up Animal Crossing New Leaf at the suggestion of a friend. I've been playing it for relaxation and to help with my depression. I do time travel one day at a time, so my town is thriving a little faster. Lol. I enjoy playing for longer periods and seeing progress made. I'd love to find some friends who play, but since I'm late to the party I've been having trouble. Right now I'm just enjoying catching bugs and fish, so my town is still basic. But I've got plenty of orchards going and lots of flowers. =)

My favorite villagers in my town are Chrissy, Papi, and Frita. I'd like to meet new villagers someday, but I havent let anyone move because I dont want anyone to kill flowers or trees yet. I do want to get Tangy to move into my town. I remember her being my favorite villager in the first Animal Crossing for the gamecube. ^^

I'd love to exchange friend codes! :D

Hi Luna! I'm so glad you picked up the game, it really does help soothe the nerves~ I'd love to see your town. I can give you fruits and stuff if you need! And you can certainly come see my town and meet my villagers if you'd like--they love meeting other Mayors! And gosh, Frita is adorable as a giant hamburger lol. xD I'd love to exchange FCs as well~

FC: 2552-2645-8833

I have to go drop off my boyfriend at work this morning, but after that I will be free most of the day if you wanna play! :D

Hi doodle :D Let's be friends~

I got this game when I bought the special edition acnl DS actually! I've came back to this game cause I just felt like checking my town randomly. Now that I've updated there's so much new items and cute animals to see ^^

My town is pretty much complete in terms of design but I don't like my villagers anymore :( most of my favorite ones have left lol

Hi michan!! Oh gosh, you got that cute AC DS? I'm so jealous! I love the design of it and it's so colorful! ;3; And yeah, there is tons of new stuff with the update! I looove the new furniture especially! <3

I'm sorry to hear about your villagers. ;__; I'd love to see your town though, as it is pretty much completed! I'd love to be friends too! <3

Bump!!

I'm online at a late hour. I've been grinding out WA items for the last few hours and I wanna take a break (with moar AC lol) in my main town of Astoria. Would anyone be interested in hopping over for a visit? I just decorated for Fall/Halloween. I might be spiffing things up a bit while you're over, but don't mind me! I'll scan in someone fun to visit in the RVs too!

Anyone around? :3

EDIT: Oh! And tell me the theme of your main house/town! I might have some old stuff lying around you can take.

Last edited:
can we please be friends?

3926?5650?9243

sorry my profile is not complete on here, I'm on my phone right now

I am new to animal Crossing, I am 26 years old, i've been playing every single day, I would really love visitors or to visit other towns. my town is a work in progress but I've almost completed my bridges. and I am working on growing lots of fruit trees. growing pink flowers. I love most of my original villagers. Purrl is so cool. Alfonso is awesome and Sparro too.
I also love creating custom clothing designs, i'm an artist.
my character is way to tan and covered in bees stings >o<

Hey there Doodle and everyone, Call me Dorito or Bud whichever I don't really mind. I've been playing regularly for the past month after a long time of putting it down. All you can do is shot me a request and I'll gladly open my gates as I've been itching to have someone to play with. This game is so fun and I could play it for hours just rearranging stuff. I'd also love to have someone visit my dream town! Bud or Stinky are my favorite villagers but I honestly like everyone in my town

Right now I've been focusing on interior design and town design as well. Might actually pick up Happy Home Designer if I get a good paycheck. The whole downtown section is completed, has been for awhile, still donating to the museum and thinking about what to do with the upstairs exhibits cuz I don't need them for storage anymore lmao.

FC is to the side, don't mind if you add me, pm if you do!
peace

Last edited:
Back