• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Sad day today

AnimalCrossingcool

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Pokéball
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
You can post here your sadest day here.Augest 29,2009 is my sadest day.One person is leaving/gone...;[The person,WiiHaven

AnimalCrossingcool said:
You can post here your sadest day here.Augest 29,2009 is my sadest day.One person is leaving/gone...;[The person,WiiHaven
..That's just sad =/

January 11th..
i had to move away from all my best friends.. and move to the crappy place i live at now..
=/

The sadest day of your life was when some person you met on the internet left a forum you went on...?

Here on TBT? .......
IRL? Pretty much my entire teenage years, but really, whose Teenage years don't suck?

when I was a kid, I had a dream that my twin bro died.. and I woke up crying :'(
but lucky it was just a dream

I have sad days when my mom is in her crazy yelling mood, where she makes everyone feel worthless and her words are like Hot daggers in my guts

melly said:
when I was a kid, I had a dream that my twin bro died.. and I woke up crying :'(
but lucky it was just a dream

I have sad days when my mom is in her crazy yelling mood, where she makes everyone feel worthless and her words are like Hot daggers in my guts
Your a twin :O .
I always wanted to be a twin :O .

Getting offtopic, sorry.

I had a dream once when my parents abandoned me right on the street :O .

Megamannt125 said:
Here on TBT? .......
IRL? Pretty much my entire teenage years, but really, whose Teenage years don't suck?
I've ben having a great time in mine... Much better than being a little kid...

Back