Vote for the First Hybrid Pansy Flower Color Debuting September 1st!

Vote for your favorite Pansy Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Red Balloon
Green Balloon
Blue Balloon
Hey everyone!

Are you ready for a super LIGHTNING ROUND of voting for the next hybrid flower in The Bell Tree's Shop?! I hope you are because there's no time left to stall! This should have been up over a week ago, but uh, the Fair happened and there were other more important things to do!

So here we are with a speedy poll before September rolls around. As a reminder, we are currently in a year-long process now of introducing the first hybrid flower collectibles to the Shop. Every two months, we'll be hosting a poll to determine which hybrid flower to release first of every type. The winning color of each poll will go on to be released as the newest flower in the next month.

For the next 4 or so days, you can vote for the chosen Pansy Hybrid flower to be introduced on September 1st alongside the existing common Pansies. Just place your vote in the poll above. And when you place that vote, let's not forget that Pink already won last time.......

Remember that this is also your last chance to pick up any of the Cosmos in the Shop right now before they disappear next month.

See you on September 1st!

Blue is the true answer to everything, including pansy color.

And blue roses too please and thank you

I voted blue, always been a big fan of blue pansies in-game.

BLUE ... like everything else in my life right now
But, seriously, it is the best colour (for roses too) :rolleyes:

btw, my pitch to make all the orange hybrids limited halloween collectibles is still open

with maybe the blacks too

Sad that purple is so low right meow... I NEED IT FOR MY AESTHETIC! (Also it's legit my fave flower ever!)

raffling away some old rare collectibles to people who vote orange ^^

Orange guys.. orange!

'kay purple would be cool too but tbh we have so much pink man

it would be hard to guess what colour I voted for amirite

Of course I voted purple! Purple collectibles need to be a thing. But I'd be happy with blue too ^^

I want a purple one, even tho I won't be able to afford it

I voted for blue pansies, which are among my favourite flowers in this game. c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back