• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Vote for the First Hybrid Pansy Flower Color Debuting September 1st!

Vote for your favorite Pansy Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pBeN1Ln.png

Ahh, that's more like it.

The blue ones look like frozen butterflies and I did NOT sign up for butterfly cruelty.

Now now, you're cool and all, but mess with blue and you're messing with ME

THIS MEANS FIGHT

be careful Laudine--
did you know that Oblivia received 291 reward coins from her teachers for good behavior in school??
don't let that fool ya-- she carries them everywhere with her in a big jar even to this day and has built up huge muscles as a result! (plus the jar could be used as a weapon too....) :eek:

I already told you clowns that I broke into an arcade and hulk smashed the cabinets with a crowbar to get those tokens. They're authentic vintage game tokens from the 80's and definitely NOT good behavior reward coins.

Jeez oh Petes.

I thought for sure we'd get blue roses too. But after this, I'm thinking maybe black roses or even gold! I really hope they do gold when the time comes. :)

Yeah, idk though everyone just love blue, and I mean I do too but I prefer to have a variety of stuff. I'm gonna vote for black roses i think... depends on how the other hybrids though.

I literally have a dress with purple pansies on it because I love them that much, I intend to have a tattoo of some purple pansies someday as well. DO THIS FOR ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back