Vote for the First Hybrid Pansy Flower Color Debuting September 1st!

Vote for your favorite Pansy Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pBeN1Ln.png

Ahh, that's more like it.

The blue ones look like frozen butterflies and I did NOT sign up for butterfly cruelty.

Now now, you're cool and all, but mess with blue and you're messing with ME

THIS MEANS FIGHT

be careful Laudine--
did you know that Oblivia received 291 reward coins from her teachers for good behavior in school??
don't let that fool ya-- she carries them everywhere with her in a big jar even to this day and has built up huge muscles as a result! (plus the jar could be used as a weapon too....) :eek:

I already told you clowns that I broke into an arcade and hulk smashed the cabinets with a crowbar to get those tokens. They're authentic vintage game tokens from the 80's and definitely NOT good behavior reward coins.

Jeez oh Petes.

I thought for sure we'd get blue roses too. But after this, I'm thinking maybe black roses or even gold! I really hope they do gold when the time comes. :)

Yeah, idk though everyone just love blue, and I mean I do too but I prefer to have a variety of stuff. I'm gonna vote for black roses i think... depends on how the other hybrids though.

I literally have a dress with purple pansies on it because I love them that much, I intend to have a tattoo of some purple pansies someday as well. DO THIS FOR ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back