• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Vote for the First Hybrid Pansy Flower Color Debuting September 1st!

Vote for your favorite Pansy Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue is my favourite colour, pansies are my favourite flower, and blue pansies are just the best. Blue must win!

can't go wrong with any of these...

btw 162 of the pink cosmos have been sold; how many voted in that one like 500 people or sumthin?

blue or purple..... my heart has never been so torn

- - - Post Merge - - -

can't go wrong with any of these...

btw 162 of the pink cosmos have been sold; how many voted in that one like 500 people or sumthin?

okay but consider: they cost 300 tbt.

blue or purple..... my heart has never been so torn

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay but consider: they cost 300 tbt.

Exactly. The two Pink Hybrid Cosmos I ever owned were gifts from friends because they're just too expensive. I gave away my extra, too.

Exactly. The two Pink Hybrid Cosmos I ever owned were gifts from friends because they're just too expensive. I gave away my extra, too.

Yeah, mine's a gift that I would like to display and it actually fits my "garden" so i don't mind it, but yeah I don't think I'd buy a random color myself.

*votes for most popular poll option*

But blue is better than the rest of the colors, for me. I don't really like purple cause it's kinda plain. And I don't like orange.

Awww.. I got excited for this because orange pansies are my fav flower in game, but everyone is voting for blue. ;-;

Blue pansies are really nice too but I loooove the orange ones..

..Add all of them pls? Staff?....Staff?? :(

I love how orange almost never wins lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back