• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

<3 PLEASE

Anna

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
can you un ban joe?
he didn't tell me to make this** ;)

but yeahh he got banned till october and he says hes sorry so can you un ban him pleasee

kthnx

If you want Joe then go to mario kart wii forums, he's active there. I can also call you a noob since I'm a senior on that site :3 .

Nikoking said:
If you want Joe then go to mario kart wii forums, he's active there. I can also call you a noob since I'm a senior on that site :3 .
He told me to make this topic ;)

Anna said:
Nikoking said:
That totally contradicts your first post o.x

*Confused*

Numner said:
Anna said:
Nikoking said:

*Confused*
i was actually being sarcastic when i said that in the first post

Anna said:
Numner said:
Anna said:
Nikoking said:

*Confused*
i was actually being sarcastic when i said that in the first post
Oh

It all makes sense now :)

Look, he was being a complete moron when he got banned, he can wait and go through his time.
I mean, you obviously talk to him elsewhere... then good, his closer friends can find him there.

Fact is, he asked you to do this... so... nah.

Back