• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Animal Crossing Cosplay!

Nightstar

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Green Candy
Has anyone here cosplayed AC before? I've seen some really cute Isabelle cosplayers and would love to do that some day.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong board.)

I'm working on an Isabelle costume, hoping that it might be ready for Halloween. I'm still undecided between the spring and fall outfit though >.<

Since you're going for Halloween, I'd say go for the fall/winter outfit. That cardigan would probably be easy to find. :3

Since you're going for Halloween, I'd say go for the fall/winter outfit. That cardigan would probably be easy to find. :3

I live in Arizona, so both are reasonable options temperature-wise. You're right though that it would fit the theme better :3
The spring look is slightly cuter and more recognizable, but another benefit of the fall one is that I already have a pretty decent match for the cardigan in my regular wardrobe...

If I do get it done, I'll post a pic!

Nope, never have, I do dress up as things for Halloween though, last year I was the generic Inkling from Splatoon, I think this year I'm going to be something from Animal Crossing though, I'm thinking Tom Nook. I think it'd be pretty fun to be him.

Once my haircolor faided out and looked exactly like the haircolor of my mayor..
so I crafted a quick hairpin and made myself look like my mayor x)

8llQyfH.png

Back