🎀 anime/chibi 🎀 [closed]

I'm a little confused over how payment works...I don't have any online cash payment sources and I didn't get the 5k, 10k, etc part? or the character reference part...I tried filling out an order form but I'm just way too confused right now. :(

Last edited:
I'm a little confused over how payment works...I don't have any online cash payment sources and I didn't get the 5k, 10k, etc part? or the character reference part...I tried filling out an order form but I'm just way too confused right now. :(

Hi~ c: The payment would be with the physical cards you can buy (pretty much gift cards with the scratchy thing in the back for the code, they look like this); the 5k/10k is just the amount on the cards (buying the $10 card would give 10k for example). The character reference part is whoever you want drawn :)
Hopefully that makes sense, I'm bad at explaining things ^^;

I've been lurking for awhile and too nervous to say anything & I'm not 1000% what exactly you're looking for as payment but please just let me know whatever you want! Your art is soooo gorgeous and I would absolutely LOVE you to draw my oc Killa <3
https://78.media.tumblr.com/9a917c84a8ee9349159c3f26291ca76f/tumblr_p6dssy7pb81utpc3ro1_1280.png
https://78.media.tumblr.com/79fa7b98c7937dc5e2a38bc8a82c3582/tumblr_p6m40bsZR81qfypgao1_1280.png

I have gaia platinum (that's what it's called now?) I can definitely offer you just let me know how much would be appropriate!! And I also have a small amount of tbt what kind of payment do you prefer? Thank you so much for reading ^-^

Thank you for your kind words! And I'd love to draw Killa, she's really pretty~
I still have no idea what platinum is (the blue/silver looking coin?), so normally I just take gold on Gaia xD I'm not really looking for tbt right now, but the amount is up to whatever you want c:

Thank you for your kind words! And I'd love to draw Killa, she's really pretty~
I still have no idea what platinum is (the blue/silver looking coin?), so normally I just take gold on Gaia xD I'm not really looking for tbt right now, but the amount is up to whatever you want c:

Yaaay, I'm so relieved you like her <3 I love your art; it's fantastic!
And okie my gaia username is: Andromeda Naiad
and I can give you however much you need the gold and the platinum is the same thing now lol I sorta freaked out when I logged back in I was like where is all my gold!!??? Hahah xD
Thank you again for reading~!

@mountaintear
My Gaia username is Saltea-Melon (I should probably put that on my first post but I'm typing on a phone >.<)
If you don't mind please fill the form, it's more organized for me ^^; Also, I probably can't start until Monday if you're okay with waiting ;;

I'm so sorry this order might not be as detailed as the last; I forgot exactly what I had said :'C
I'm making a copy of this post so that I can send it to you if the thread glitches in the future.

Style: waist up or full body works, whatever you prefer! You draw characters in super cute sitting poses, I saw the secret santa you did on your da and they were sooo cute holding the carnation/chrysanthemums :3
Character Ref(s): The firefly spirit Killa:
https://78.media.tumblr.com/9a917c84a8ee9349159c3f26291ca76f/tumblr_p6dssy7pb81utpc3ro1_1280.png
https://78.media.tumblr.com/79fa7b98c7937dc5e2a38bc8a82c3582/tumblr_p6m40bsZR81qfypgao1_1280.png
https://78.media.tumblr.com/f6ec852d74d97cf0a7a765e0ca057456/tumblr_p6tgqqaNFs1qfypgao1_1280.jpg
Pose/Personality: She always has a sad/melancholy expression on her face and loves the night, forest, moon, fireflies, snails, ghosts, white/black flowers, and anything mystical/supernatural. She is also always found with her rabbit companion, Tsuki. He is a fluffy white angora rabbit with lilac ruby eyes. He can be siting in her lap or she can be holding him while she's sitting or anything else you think looks good! Feel free to add any details you think will look nice :3
Extra Notes: Please let me know if you want more details about her character and I will happily send them to you <3
Offer: 1500 gold (I added you and your avatar is super cute)

Please let me know if you need anything and take all the time you need! I love your art so much and I hope you have fun drawing her ^-^ Thank you again and thank you for reading!

Sorry for the late reply; and normally posting again makes the missing one show so I'm not sure what happened >.<
I can get started on yours and I'll send a WIP in case you want any changes ^^

Sorry for the late reply; and normally posting again makes the missing one show so I'm not sure what happened >.<
I can get started on yours and I'll send a WIP in case you want any changes ^^

Thank you so much, you're so kind! ^-^
I'm so excited and I really appreciate it! Your art is so lovely <3

@mountaintear
Here's a WIP, let me know if you want any changes~
4023677-oP_oFhLdmsV0Q1U4.png

@mountaintear
Here's a WIP, let me know if you want any changes~
4023677-oP_oFhLdmsV0Q1U4.png

It?s looking amazing!! You can totally center her or add a caldron, altar, tree or something else witchy if you?re feeling creative hehe :3 you could also add her bunny friend if you want; he?s actually supposed to be a quite a large rabbit lol but she looks awesome though!! Thank you so, so much for the update <3 I really appreciate it!

Back