• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🎀 anime/chibi 🎀 [closed]

Gonna try to have all the remaining art done tomorrow~ After that I'll probably open slots again, but change the shop since I have school starting on the 6th ;;

[size=-2]I honestly have no idea why I'm bumping this[/size]

Shop is open!

Changed some stuff, so make sure you read everything (sorry if it's long ><). Also please be patient, I might take longer since school has started again ;;

[size=-2]I know there were some left, but for reasons I decided not to do those (feel free to post them again though), sorry about that ><[/size]

Last edited:
Style: ych
Character Ref:
4389022_KkIC6evmsrle80h.png
Pose/Personality: ych pose 4~
Background: transparent please!!
Extra Details: the bow around the neck of her dress is a little brighter blue than the rest of her clothes; and i'd like what she's holding to be the bunny she's holding in the ref!
Offer: 100 tbt and my eternal gratitude because i'm broke af but i would die for your art

Last edited:
Style: (what you want) Chibi Icon
Character Ref: (visuals only)
c3b93db5-6a49-4a97-842d-b1079f293d0f.jpg
Pose/Personality: (how you want them) Just a cute look.
Background: (transparent or solid colour) A peachy color as the background.
Extra: (anything else I should know, like details on the character) Well the thing is that I would like the character's eyes to be changed to black instead of it being blue. Is that alright? Also I think I would like the pink bow to be included in the picture as well.
Offer: (tbt or DA points) 100 TBT???

Bump~
Was gonna add animations, but my internet's being trash so hopefully I'll have examples tomorrow ;;

[size=-2]Also, if anyone would be interested in a collab shop (buyer picks who lines/colours) lmk? Figured it would be an easier way for 2 people to get some money?[/size]

Last edited:
Hello! Are you still taking orders? c:

Style: YCH chibi (2)!
Character Ref: https://sta.sh/017rzvy0t4li
Pose/Personality: Have their eyes half-closed and their mouth a small smile (instead of open) please. c:
Background: transparent!
Extra: (This cutie's got no human ears heh)
Offer: 150 tbt? o:

Bump c:
Sorry about the delay with these (especially BrinaLouWho ><), not only did school start so I have less time, but I also re-subbed to FFXIV and I'm trying to get stuff done there ;^; I am gonna try to post everything on Friday/this weekend though!

Style: Bust-up
Character Ref: [x] [x] [x]
Pose/Personality: smiling like Hatori's oc in the examples?
Background: transparent
Extra: don't forget the ring around his neck please c:
Offer: 300 TBT?

ty for considering ;w; ♥

1 slot is open+added the option for animations~ Will be adding a "detailed" (lined/fully coloured) option for regular art later!

Last edited:
Style: half body
Character Ref: https://imgur.com/a/hETKR
Pose/Personality: in ref!
Background: transparent please~
Extra: could you use colored lines for her hair?
Offer: 500 tbt?

Style: YCH Chibi (base 2)
Character Ref: [x] [x] [x]
Pose/Personality: Kind of like in the third reference, but standing with coffee instead of sitting
Background: Transparent, please~
Extra: I know it says to provide a drawn reference for mayors, but I unfortunately don't have one, so if you would need a particular angle or something from a picture of her, I would love to help you out!
Offer: 500 TBT? (I also have IGB to offer so if you would like that instead, you could tell me the amount to give to you. :blush:)

Last edited:
just saw you finished my bab!! it's absolutely precious thank you so much ♡♡ tbt sent! :3

Last edited:
Bump c:
[size=-2]I think the thread broke, it didn't get bumped when punctuallyAbsent posted :')
Also I changed the pick-up to thumbnails so it's easier to find art (since the list was getting long?)
[/size]

Aaaa thank you for the drawing! <3 It's super cute and lovely, I hope you don't mind me using it in my sig ; v;

Style: Chibi Icon
Character Ref: Rika Furude
Pose/Personality: Cute, but slightly.. psycho?
Background: Colour, orange / autumn color
Extra: Can you make her in more a autumn theme? Like.. maybe having a cute hat on? :)
Offer: 50 TBT ?

Style: bust up
Character Ref: symmetra
Pose/Personality: see ref :>
Background: light blue (a shade lighter than her clothes)
Extra: nothing else owo
Offer: 250 bells

Last edited:
Style: Bust-up
Animation?: N/A
Character Ref: https://toyhou.se/1272812.maayan
Pose/Personality: For personality, she's a bit of a scaredy-cat
Background: Transparent
Extra: She has no human ears, and her skin is slightly tan
Offer: 250TBT

Back