🎀 anime/chibi 🎀 [closed]

Not having the heart bopper is fine, thx!
Also could I use it for my avatar?

Last edited:
Your art is super cute! I'll come back when you have slots open. :)

Someone tell me how to like a post? I try to click the thumbs up but nothing happens ;; (figured it would be convenient to like a post to notify that the art is done)

She's pretty~ but I don't think I'd be able to do yours, sorry about that ><

That's okay, it's not confusing ^^ Just so you know I won't be able to add the bopper ;; Also, should I draw the hairstyle as it is? (since I've seen others request hairstyles that aren't from the game)

i've only just seen this, sorry! that's no problem at all actually c: and could you do this hairstyle, but in light green instead? :) tell me when i need to send the tbt, since i only checked this thread just now. ; v ;

thank you so much!!! it's adorable ; v ; I sent over 100 tbt + tip. may I use it as my icon? I'll give credit. c:

ahh tysm! just saw that this was posted! :blush:
it's soooo cute! your art is seriously amazing!! hehe i'm sending over the tbt right now- thank youuuu!

Kinda an update regarding the shop I guess ;; (also to Ariane, Hatori, and xSuperMario64x because they ordered chibis?)
I'm not gonna be able to do the (normal) chibi orders >< This isn't about the price/refs, it's just that I'm not really happy with my current chibi style and I don't (can't? I tried) wanna force myself to do them :( I'm really sorry about that! I'm gonna take out the option for them, but if I end up with something I like/enjoy making I might try to re-add chibis to the shop. Sorry ><

Kinda an update regarding the shop I guess ;; (also to Ariane, Hatori, and xSuperMario64x because they ordered chibis?)
I'm not gonna be able to do the (normal) chibi orders >< This isn't about the price/refs, it's just that I'm not really happy with my current chibi style and I don't (can't? I tried) wanna force myself to do them :( I'm really sorry about that! I'm gonna take out the option for them, but if I end up with something I like/enjoy making I might try to re-add chibis to the shop. Sorry ><

I understand - art should not be forced, it should be enjoyable for everyone, so don't feel obligated to do something you don't want to :)
Would it be possible then to switch my chibi order to something else? Maybe a bust-up if you're still offerring them?

rip thread? It says Ariane was the last poster but I see nothing :confused:

Nevermind now it showed up xD

Last edited:
I understand - art should not be forced, it should be enjoyable for everyone, so don't feel obligated to do something you don't want to :)
Would it be possible then to switch my chibi order to something else? Maybe a bust-up if you're still offerring them?

I don't mind if you wanna switch it/bust-up is okay ^^

300 each is good c: The first one is Edith (finished her, but you can pay for both after) and the other would be Lexy? Or did you want someone else?

Yes, Edith and Lexy ^^ and the same details for Lexy as I posted
I can't wait to see them :D thank youu, and I'm okay with seeing and paying both together :)

Not a problem, I definitely understand! Hopefully you find a style you enjoy much more ^^

Like A r i a n e, may I ask to switch my previous chibi order to a bust-up instead, if that's okay?

With the same character in my form of course! Though because it's a bust instead of chibi, you're free to omit his wings if it's too much trouble for you! 300 TBT if that sounds fine?

Not a problem, I definitely understand! Hopefully you find a style you enjoy much more ^^

Like A r i a n e, may I ask to switch my previous chibi order to a bust-up instead, if that's okay?

With the same character in my form of course! Though because it's a bust instead of chibi, you're free to omit his wings if it's too much trouble for you! 300 TBT if that sounds fine?

I can do a bust-up for yours, and 300 is enough! (if I do include the wings I'll probably give you 2 versions)

Back