• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🎀 anime/chibi 🎀 [closed]

SleepyAmaurotine

Mutable Memory
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (36) +
doing these if anyone wants c: I'm taking any of the listed payment options! (no tbt, sorry):
-$8 item from gumroad (one slot only)
-Mogstation
-FFXIV time card
-Mabinogi wishlist
-art trade (picky with this, sorry!)

de5fykx-2fe2da35-7b6a-43e6-a200-9ffd1db8103b.png
more examples
de5fykx-2fe2da35-7b6a-43e6-a200-9ffd1db8103b.png

✧∞༺♥༻∞✧
bust-up

half-body

full-body

Live2D: very tentative :'D you can pick bust, half-body, or chibi
de6cjef-3bdc963d-0ef1-4dd4-b324-205390b487d7.gif

✧∞༺♥༻∞✧​

Payment required after I send the sketch ^^

✅: girls, humanoids, OCs, fanart/game characters, oc x canon,
maybe: boys, couple, flat-faced anthro/furry
❌: NSFW, muscles, very complex details (or design will be simplified), animals/furries (ears/tails okay), armor/mech (a little is okay)

~form~ (you can message me elsewhere if you prefer, my discord is Sleepy#8368)
Style: (half-body, full-body, etc.)
Ref:
Pose:
(you can give a specific ref or just give me an idea)
Extra Notes:
Payment:

♡ slots ♡
-sketchy chibi (sketched/waiting for payment)
-bust
-

Please be patient since school started and I'll probably end up with a lot of homework s o o n ty college (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Last edited:
How did it post twice???
Hmmm...
I LOVE YOUR ART!!!

so friggin adorable

Style: Simple Chibi
Character Ref: X
Pose/Personality: Pose 2
Background: Transparent
Extra: If the lil details are to much feel free to make them more simple ^^
Offer: 120 TBT

Last edited:
Double post... ?_?

Last edited:
Style: bust-up
Character Ref: (x)
Pose/Personality: some details included in the link, smiling and winking would be nice :blush:
Background: transparent
Extra: nothing I can think of
Offer: 300 tbt?

Style: chibi
Pose/Personality: details and personality included, any annoyed pose and expression is okay!
Extra: if possible, could I have some sparkles around her? I'd love the flower crown to be included as well ♥
Offer: 600tbt?

I hope it was okay to order two, it was hard to choose what to order, I absolutely love your art :')
thank you so much for considering ♥

ahhh i'd love one of these! :)

Style: (what you want) bust up!
Character Ref: (visuals only) x
Pose/Personality: (how you want them) anything sweet would be nice! mayor claire is kind and funny, loves running errands for her villagers, and does her absolute best with gardening even though she has a black thumb! :)
Background: (transparent or solid colour) transparent, please!
Extra: (anything else I should know, like details on the character) i'd love it if her ponytail was super long and visible please!:blush:
Offer: (tbt or DA points) 100 tbt? lmk if that's alright- i can always go higher!

thank youuu! :)

Style: chibi
Character Ref: http://toyhou.se/792628.001-miles
Pose/Personality: elegant, "prince" type, pose up to you!
Background: transparenf
Extra: his wings are ankle-length! Any version of his outfit is fine by me~ (cloak, no cloak, etc)
Offer: 600 TBT

THESE ARE REALLY CUTE I NEED ONE RIGHT NOW

Pose/Personality: Whichever pose you'd like and a sweet, innocent look?
Background: Transparent please.
Extra: None! ^^
Offer: 300 TBT?

Can we order more than one? <3

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAH

Character Ref: http://imgur.com/a/5ql1l
Pose/Personality: Personality description in the album. Suprise me with a pose :D
Extra: Holding the Pokemon Cosmog? References in the album
Offer: 100TBT

Pose/Personality: Personality is in the ref but she is very feminine, sweet, and childlike! Pose 4, could she be holding a plush of the ACNL villager Clyde? If so please make sure his hair and tail are fluffy looking, If not lemme know i'll change this up.
Extra: She has side swept waist long straight hair, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses, her overalls have ears connecting to the buttons (example of what I mean), and if possible could there be a few hearts around her?
Offer: 150 tbt

Style: Chibi Icon
Pose/Personality: Personality in the ref. Could she have a normal rounded smile?
Background: a pinky beige maybe like #eed7cb
Extra: She has side swept waist long straight hair, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses, please give her eyelashes and blush.
Offer: 75tbt

Last edited:
I'll get started on these soon, if I didn't reply to yours that just means I didn't really have anything to ask (maybe later though)

I can do yours, but I can't fit the heart bopper so let me know if that's fine

Pick one of the options? I'm not sure which one to do ;; And more than one order is okay!

I'd like to do the flower crown one from the second link if that's okay ^^

I don't think I can do yours since I can't really draw males, sorry ><

For your first one I don't think I'd be able to do Clyde (or any character with a muzzle? I think it would mostly be the deers/horses), let me know if you want something else though ^^;

Ah darn that sucks but I understand, instead of Clyde would be comfortable doing a plush of the villager Teddy in my mayor's arms instead?

Style: Chibi
Character Ref: http://toyhou.se/1180350.star-goddess
Pose/Personality: She's a soft goddess who loves making stars!
Extra: The first ref how she looks like, the second is her color scheme. I don't have much refs of her yet, sorry ; ^;
Offer: 200 tbt

Oh sorry! Option 2, and in that case:

Style: Bust Up
Pose/Personality: Very silly and peppy!
Extra: None!
Offer: 250 TBT

I have tons more characters but I'll just do two at a time <333

Style: Normal Chibi
Character Ref: [x]
Pose/Personality: You can use the link to determine her personality and how you want to draw her. She's a bit sassy so maybe you could work off of that :rolleyes:
Background: A white bg would be fine.
Extra: You can use the image refs to see how her tail is drawn. It's kinda bushy, not really skinny.
Offer: How does 200 tbt sound?

Thank you so much!! :blush:

Style: Chibi Icon
Character Ref:
DHqZeEHV0AEY6s3.jpg the one in the left (yellow boots), but instead, now my hair is light green and i have the bulb bopper on, sorry if this is confusing, i can't really post pictures of my mayor ; ;
Pose/Personality: maybe a fun, childish expression?
Background: solid color please c:
Extra: n/a
Offer: 100 tbt? :) feel free to bump this up if you'd like.

Someone tell me how to like a post? I try to click the thumbs up but nothing happens ;; (figured it would be convenient to like a post to notify that the art is done)

She's pretty~ but I don't think I'd be able to do yours, sorry about that ><

That's okay, it's not confusing ^^ Just so you know I won't be able to add the bopper ;; Also, should I draw the hairstyle as it is? (since I've seen others request hairstyles that aren't from the game)

Back