🎀 anime/chibi 🎀 [closed]

Gonna try to have all the remaining art done tomorrow~ After that I'll probably open slots again, but change the shop since I have school starting on the 6th ;;

[size=-2]I honestly have no idea why I'm bumping this[/size]

Shop is open!

Changed some stuff, so make sure you read everything (sorry if it's long ><). Also please be patient, I might take longer since school has started again ;;

[size=-2]I know there were some left, but for reasons I decided not to do those (feel free to post them again though), sorry about that ><[/size]

Last edited:
Style: ych
Character Ref:
4389022_KkIC6evmsrle80h.png
Pose/Personality: ych pose 4~
Background: transparent please!!
Extra Details: the bow around the neck of her dress is a little brighter blue than the rest of her clothes; and i'd like what she's holding to be the bunny she's holding in the ref!
Offer: 100 tbt and my eternal gratitude because i'm broke af but i would die for your art

Last edited:
Style: (what you want) Chibi Icon
Character Ref: (visuals only)
c3b93db5-6a49-4a97-842d-b1079f293d0f.jpg
Pose/Personality: (how you want them) Just a cute look.
Background: (transparent or solid colour) A peachy color as the background.
Extra: (anything else I should know, like details on the character) Well the thing is that I would like the character's eyes to be changed to black instead of it being blue. Is that alright? Also I think I would like the pink bow to be included in the picture as well.
Offer: (tbt or DA points) 100 TBT???

Bump~
Was gonna add animations, but my internet's being trash so hopefully I'll have examples tomorrow ;;

[size=-2]Also, if anyone would be interested in a collab shop (buyer picks who lines/colours) lmk? Figured it would be an easier way for 2 people to get some money?[/size]

Last edited:
Hello! Are you still taking orders? c:

Style: YCH chibi (2)!
Character Ref: https://sta.sh/017rzvy0t4li
Pose/Personality: Have their eyes half-closed and their mouth a small smile (instead of open) please. c:
Background: transparent!
Extra: (This cutie's got no human ears heh)
Offer: 150 tbt? o:

Bump c:
Sorry about the delay with these (especially BrinaLouWho ><), not only did school start so I have less time, but I also re-subbed to FFXIV and I'm trying to get stuff done there ;^; I am gonna try to post everything on Friday/this weekend though!

Style: Bust-up
Character Ref: [x] [x] [x]
Pose/Personality: smiling like Hatori's oc in the examples?
Background: transparent
Extra: don't forget the ring around his neck please c:
Offer: 300 TBT?

ty for considering ;w; ♥

1 slot is open+added the option for animations~ Will be adding a "detailed" (lined/fully coloured) option for regular art later!

Last edited:
Style: half body
Character Ref: https://imgur.com/a/hETKR
Pose/Personality: in ref!
Background: transparent please~
Extra: could you use colored lines for her hair?
Offer: 500 tbt?

Style: YCH Chibi (base 2)
Character Ref: [x] [x] [x]
Pose/Personality: Kind of like in the third reference, but standing with coffee instead of sitting
Background: Transparent, please~
Extra: I know it says to provide a drawn reference for mayors, but I unfortunately don't have one, so if you would need a particular angle or something from a picture of her, I would love to help you out!
Offer: 500 TBT? (I also have IGB to offer so if you would like that instead, you could tell me the amount to give to you. :blush:)

Last edited:
just saw you finished my bab!! it's absolutely precious thank you so much ♡♡ tbt sent! :3

Last edited:
Bump c:
[size=-2]I think the thread broke, it didn't get bumped when punctuallyAbsent posted :')
Also I changed the pick-up to thumbnails so it's easier to find art (since the list was getting long?)
[/size]

Aaaa thank you for the drawing! <3 It's super cute and lovely, I hope you don't mind me using it in my sig ; v;

Style: Chibi Icon
Character Ref: Rika Furude
Pose/Personality: Cute, but slightly.. psycho?
Background: Colour, orange / autumn color
Extra: Can you make her in more a autumn theme? Like.. maybe having a cute hat on? :)
Offer: 50 TBT ?

Style: bust up
Character Ref: symmetra
Pose/Personality: see ref :>
Background: light blue (a shade lighter than her clothes)
Extra: nothing else owo
Offer: 250 bells

Last edited:
Style: Bust-up
Animation?: N/A
Character Ref: https://toyhou.se/1272812.maayan
Pose/Personality: For personality, she's a bit of a scaredy-cat
Background: Transparent
Extra: She has no human ears, and her skin is slightly tan
Offer: 250TBT

Back