🎀 anime/chibi 🎀 [closed]

Style: Chibi
Character Ref: [x , x , x]
Pose/Personality: I would like the pose of the chibi to be like this one. I'm not very good at explaining the personality portion, so I thought it would be better to just provide you with a facial expression example that I would like on the chibi.
Background: Transparent
White Outline: No
Extra: I would like the character to have long hair.
Offer: Around 150 - 200 tbt

P.S. Thanks for considering. And... Your artwork is very lovely. :3

Last edited:

She's so cute~ But I'll pass since I don't really have the will/motivation to draw half-bodies anymore (I literally only finished the one example and don't feel like making more or finishing the ones I started), I'm really sorry ;;

Sorry but I'll pass on this one >< Thank you for the interest though ^^;

She's so cute~ But I'll pass since I don't really have the will/motivation to draw half-bodies anymore (I literally only finished the one example and don't feel like making more or finishing the ones I started), I'm really sorry ;;

that's alright, friend. ;w;
i can downgrade to a bust instead, if you had enough energy to just do that?

if not, i'll come back some other time ^^;

that's alright, friend. ;w;
i can downgrade to a bust instead, if you had enough energy to just do that?

if not, i'll come back some other time ^^;

I can do the bust-up for you ^^
I have an example on the first post (sort of different from the half-body style), so let me know if you still want a slot c:

Style: Bust-up
Character Ref: clickie
Pose/Personality: a little smile, happy looking c:
Extra: I know her star crown is a little weird - but adapt it as you see fit! (It can appear more like a physical crown like a flower crown)
Offer: 350 tbt

thank you for considering! c:

Last edited:
Style: Bust-up
Character Ref: clickie
Pose/Personality: a little smile, happy looking c:
Extra: I know her star crown is a little weird - but adapt it as you see fit! (It can appear more like a physical crown like a flower crown)
Offer: 350 tbt

thank you for considering! c:

I'll add you to the list~ ^^

I can do the bust-up for you ^^
I have an example on the first post (sort of different from the half-body style), so let me know if you still want a slot c:

i'll definitely take a bust, they're super pretty~
is the chocolate cake still ok for payment?

bump ^^
I have 4 days off from school (I don't have any exams this week), so hopefully the turnaround time for these should be quicker :')

Style: idk if you still do these but a simple chibi like this
Character Ref: here!
Pose/Personality: hm anything if fine for a pose, maybe just standing and holding her skirt? and smiling!
Extra: nope!
Offer: is 250 tbt ok? ive been spending way to much haha cx
also I hope it's ok for me to come back to order more? i just really love your art c:
thank you for considering!!

Style: idk if you still do these but a simple chibi like this
Character Ref: here!
Pose/Personality: hm anything if fine for a pose, maybe just standing and holding her skirt? and smiling!
Extra: nope!
Offer: is 250 tbt ok? ive been spending way to much haha cx
also I hope it's ok for me to come back to order more? i just really love your art c:
thank you for considering!!

I'll add you to the list~ Just so you know I have 2 other drawings, but it shouldn't take too long ^^

Sorry but I won't be able to do either of these >.< I have some art trades to work on and once I'm done I want to focus on making some art for myself ;; Sorry about that!

that's alright! would I be able to resubmit the form once you're open again? c:

Back