• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🎀 anime/chibi 🎀 [closed]

Style: Chibi
Character Ref: [x , x , x]
Pose/Personality: I would like the pose of the chibi to be like this one. I'm not very good at explaining the personality portion, so I thought it would be better to just provide you with a facial expression example that I would like on the chibi.
Background: Transparent
White Outline: No
Extra: I would like the character to have long hair.
Offer: Around 150 - 200 tbt

P.S. Thanks for considering. And... Your artwork is very lovely. :3

Last edited:

She's so cute~ But I'll pass since I don't really have the will/motivation to draw half-bodies anymore (I literally only finished the one example and don't feel like making more or finishing the ones I started), I'm really sorry ;;

Sorry but I'll pass on this one >< Thank you for the interest though ^^;

She's so cute~ But I'll pass since I don't really have the will/motivation to draw half-bodies anymore (I literally only finished the one example and don't feel like making more or finishing the ones I started), I'm really sorry ;;

that's alright, friend. ;w;
i can downgrade to a bust instead, if you had enough energy to just do that?

if not, i'll come back some other time ^^;

that's alright, friend. ;w;
i can downgrade to a bust instead, if you had enough energy to just do that?

if not, i'll come back some other time ^^;

I can do the bust-up for you ^^
I have an example on the first post (sort of different from the half-body style), so let me know if you still want a slot c:

Style: Bust-up
Character Ref: clickie
Pose/Personality: a little smile, happy looking c:
Extra: I know her star crown is a little weird - but adapt it as you see fit! (It can appear more like a physical crown like a flower crown)
Offer: 350 tbt

thank you for considering! c:

Last edited:
Style: Bust-up
Character Ref: clickie
Pose/Personality: a little smile, happy looking c:
Extra: I know her star crown is a little weird - but adapt it as you see fit! (It can appear more like a physical crown like a flower crown)
Offer: 350 tbt

thank you for considering! c:

I'll add you to the list~ ^^

I can do the bust-up for you ^^
I have an example on the first post (sort of different from the half-body style), so let me know if you still want a slot c:

i'll definitely take a bust, they're super pretty~
is the chocolate cake still ok for payment?

bump ^^
I have 4 days off from school (I don't have any exams this week), so hopefully the turnaround time for these should be quicker :')

Style: idk if you still do these but a simple chibi like this
Character Ref: here!
Pose/Personality: hm anything if fine for a pose, maybe just standing and holding her skirt? and smiling!
Extra: nope!
Offer: is 250 tbt ok? ive been spending way to much haha cx
also I hope it's ok for me to come back to order more? i just really love your art c:
thank you for considering!!

Style: idk if you still do these but a simple chibi like this
Character Ref: here!
Pose/Personality: hm anything if fine for a pose, maybe just standing and holding her skirt? and smiling!
Extra: nope!
Offer: is 250 tbt ok? ive been spending way to much haha cx
also I hope it's ok for me to come back to order more? i just really love your art c:
thank you for considering!!

I'll add you to the list~ Just so you know I have 2 other drawings, but it shouldn't take too long ^^

Sorry but I won't be able to do either of these >.< I have some art trades to work on and once I'm done I want to focus on making some art for myself ;; Sorry about that!

that's alright! would I be able to resubmit the form once you're open again? c:

that's alright! would I be able to resubmit the form once you're open again? c:

Resubmitting would be fine, but I don't think I'll open the shop for awhile (for TBT atleast) ><
I'll probably open requests later though ^^

Back