🎀 anime/chibi 🎀 [closed]

oh right yee sorry I forgot ugh idiot

Character Ref: https://imgur.com/a/XfMce
Pose/Personality: I really don't have a pose in mind? Whatever you think looks good. As for the personality, she's cheeky and obnoxious and enjoys insulting people, but very honest and considerate at the best of times
Background: either white, pink or yellow (whatever you think looks best!)
White Outline: N
Extra: Not really? Apart from I would prefer a bustshot. But for the character nop.
Offer: 300?

ok ok ty for considering. Did I mention how bomb your art is lol

Last edited:
bump! :3

(also i finally say your vm, i seriously apologize for taking so long to respond ;-; )

Style: Chibi Icon
Reference: Here *UPDATED*
Pose/Personality: Brief description in Amari's Profile.
Background: Transparent
Extra: Nothing extra!
Offer: 300TBT? c:

Last edited:
Style: Chibi Icon
Reference: Here
Pose/Personality: You can have freedom on that, She is meant to be an Imp though so you could incorperate the personality of them.
Background: Transparent
Extra: Nothing extra!
Offer: 300TBT? c:

She's really pretty~ One thing I'm confused about though is that you want a chibi icon so I'm not sure if you mean the style at the top of my post or this? If it's the one like my icon then I wouldn't be able to make a transparent background since it saves as a .jpg ><

She's really pretty~ One thing I'm confused about though is that you want a chibi icon so I'm not sure if you mean the style at the top of my post or this? If it's the one like my icon then I wouldn't be able to make a transparent background since it saves as a .jpg ><

I mean't the style at the top!

Bump :)
I was going to work on these today but I swear my body is trying to kill me or something?? First I hurt my thumb because of the shape of the scissors and now I have a random cramp :')

Shop is still open c:
(Also @Prisma and Gingersnap35: Sorry about the delay, I'll try to send WIPs to both of you tomorrow, ended up getting sick and couldn't draw ><)

Last edited:
Shop is still open c:
(Also @Prisma and Gingersnap35: Sorry about the delay, I'll try to send WIPs to both of you tomorrow, ended up getting sick and couldn't draw ><)

It's fine! I was sick last week as well and had a hard time drawing

Style: non-chibi half-body
Character Ref: my girl Caramel
Pose/Personality: no pose in mind, but her personality is bubbly and excitable and a little bit mischievous so do what you will with that~
Background: transparent
White Outline: don't think it'd work with transparent so no thanks!
Extra: mm nothing that i can think of
Offer: (amount being paid) chocolate cake? ;o;

ohh so this is where those are coming from!

Style: like this
Character Ref: her
Pose/Personality: she is shy and sneaky? its just an icon thou
Background: #FFA3CF
White Outline: no ty :)
Extra: i dont think so
Offer: 60 tbt?

thanks!

Last edited:
Back