• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🎀 anime/chibi 🎀 [closed]

Hello, I'd like to order something please.

Style: Chibi Icon
Animation?: none
Character Ref: Adonis
Pose/Personality: slightly nervous smile
Background: solid color, pastel purple/lavender
Extra: maybe a pink or red flower in his hair?
Offer: 30 TBT

Last edited:
Style: ych chibi
Character Ref: here
Pose/Personality: #4
Background: transparent
Extra: I have some info about her on the first picture. I like her pigtails to be visible in front <3
I would like her to be holding Kiki for the doll & have some little animated bats in the background. (if they cant be animated thats fine)
Offer: btb: 300?

Thank you for considering!
Hopefully my mayor interests you
tumblr_lsq3zosjso1qcfn0j.gif

Last edited:
I'm back ^-^

Style: Simple Chibi
Character Ref: crya freya
Pose/Personality: Pose 4.
Background: Transparent
Extra: If you can make Crya holding a plushie of Freya, you can draw Crya with/without her eyepatch. Its up to you~ Also, they are both wearing the geisha wig~
Offer: 185 TBT

I'll look through these/decide a little later today! Want to try and finish this first ;;
possibly will be an option for the shop

wip_by_hephsin_latte-dbofgtd.png

Last edited:
Oh man, I just saw your reply to my request. Sorry I didn't see it sooner >__>

I'd re-request but it looks like you're all booked up, so I'll wait until you're a little less busy ^^

I'm back ^-^

I am interested in doing yours so threw in an extra slot, but since I'm not sure if I could do the geisha wig I'll show you a sketch first so you can decide if you want me to continue or not c:

Oh man, I just saw your reply to my request. Sorry I didn't see it sooner >__>

I'd re-request but it looks like you're all booked up, so I'll wait until you're a little less busy ^^

I don't mind if you want to post something now, since some of the slots shouldn't take too long ^^

I am interested in doing yours so threw in an extra slot, but since I'm not sure if I could do the geisha wig I'll show you a sketch first so you can decide if you want me to continue or not c:

Yay! Thats so nice of ya ^-^ I love your chibis~
And don't worry if you can't, if thats so just draw it how you like.

Hey,
may you tell me why you didn't accept my request?
Not in a mean way, just want to know what's wrong with it^^

Hey,
may you tell me why you didn't accept my request?
Not in a mean way, just want to know what's wrong with it^^

The character wasn't really of interest to me, but I think it's mostly that I don't know if I could make it autumn themed since it's just the head ;;

Style: Normal Chibi
Character Ref: [x]
Pose/Personality: You can use the link to determine her personality and how you want to draw her. She's a bit sassy so maybe you could work off of that :rolleyes:
Background: A white bg would be fine.
Extra: You can use the image refs to see how her tail is drawn. It's kinda bushy, not really skinny.
Offer: How does 200 tbt sound?

Thank you so much!! :blush:
Here's my original request, but instead of a chibi I'd like a half-body.

I hope 200 tbt is enough? I'm like the poorest person on this site rippp
thanks for the consideration :blush:

*Update regarding any owed art:
Close relative passed away a few days ago (I'm kinda fine for now, but I'll probably give a more "proper" reaction when everyone comes back and things are gonna change), so things are gonna be hectic for awhile (this happened overseas so my mom and other family went, we're with our dad+cousins for now so I need to help out more). Expect some delays with the art; I'll try not to take too long, but I'd rather warn you guys in advance just in case ><

Last edited:
*Update regarding any owed art:
Close relative passed away a few days ago (I'm kinda fine for now, but I'll probably give a more "proper" reaction when everyone comes back and things are gonna change), so things are gonna be hectic for awhile (this happened overseas so my mom and other family went, we're with our dad+cousins for now so I need to help out more). Expect some delays with the art; I'll try not to take too long, but I'd rather warn you guys in advance just in case ><

So very sorry for your loss. :( Please, take all the time that you need. *hugs*

Can you do animals? If not, I'd happily take a humanoid animal too. This is a goat.

Style: Bust up

Character Ref:
ref.jpg
AJ Goat.jpg

Pose/Personality: For the pose, you can do whatever you think looks best with the character. For the personality, she's very cheeky and obnoxious. Likes insulting people sarcastically. Can also be laid back.

Background: Transparent please :)

Extra: Um... It's a goat lol.

Offer: 250tbt? Not sure if that's a lowball but I surely hope not.

Tysm for considering. Your art is so gorgeous!
EDIT: Oops just noticed it's like, full. Hopefully you can consider this later lol sorry.

Last edited:
I know it says full, so please contact me when you're able to accept a new request.

Sorry to hear about your relative!

Last edited:
Style: Half body
Animation?: Yes please, can you have him blink/smile?
Character Ref: Link here
Pose/Personality: Can you have him try to brush his hair out of his face? (It always falls back into place though >w<)
Background: Solid Color please!
Extra: He's very sweet, and he's the prince of my town, so he has a royalty air around him.
Offer: 300tbt​

Last edited:
Since the current ones shouldn't take too long I'll re-open the shop now c:
But there's a catch; I'm only gonna take Mabinogi gold (Alexina), since there's an artist I'd love to commission >< Not sure how many I'll take, but I need atleast ~2m

Last edited:
you can just get around to this one whenever you feel like it ;v;

Style: semi-chibi?
Character Ref: my kitsune, uso
Pose/Personality: not picky about pose; their personality is good-natured and they're sad but they act like they're not so nobody worries
Background: transparent please!
Extra: they're blind, but if you want to draw them with eyes open they'd be a milky pale gold (with eyes closed they'd have faint scars like claw marks over each eye because they were attacked by a beast and blinded
they have four fluffy tails the same color scheme as their hair/ears with the lighter pink colors at the tips but i couldn't find an item that would do that in the maker i used
the sleeves look weird but yes they do have hands under them lol, you can shorten the sleeves a bit if you want/need to so their hands show
they are agender and don't have any kind of -ahem- chest

Offer: item exchange from earlier

Last edited:
boop because I'm still in need of gold ;;
[size=-2](I doubt that anyone here plays mabi but oh well)[/size]

Last edited:
I'm still alive, just been busy with school :')
Expect a bit of a delay with the art >< my school has this art sale thing that I'd like to join (I got in last year so hopefully this year too), so I wanna try and put some more recent art for my application (deadline is 31st, so I'd like to get 2-4 examples done before then) I will try to finish atleast one comm tomorrow though!

Last edited:
Back