• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎀 anime/chibi 🎀 [closed]

Not having the heart bopper is fine, thx!
Also could I use it for my avatar?

Last edited:
Your art is super cute! I'll come back when you have slots open. :)

Someone tell me how to like a post? I try to click the thumbs up but nothing happens ;; (figured it would be convenient to like a post to notify that the art is done)

She's pretty~ but I don't think I'd be able to do yours, sorry about that ><

That's okay, it's not confusing ^^ Just so you know I won't be able to add the bopper ;; Also, should I draw the hairstyle as it is? (since I've seen others request hairstyles that aren't from the game)

i've only just seen this, sorry! that's no problem at all actually c: and could you do this hairstyle, but in light green instead? :) tell me when i need to send the tbt, since i only checked this thread just now. ; v ;

thank you so much!!! it's adorable ; v ; I sent over 100 tbt + tip. may I use it as my icon? I'll give credit. c:

Gosh! >.< I love it! Ty~
Sending TBT right now~

ahh tysm! just saw that this was posted! :blush:
it's soooo cute! your art is seriously amazing!! hehe i'm sending over the tbt right now- thank youuuu!

Kinda an update regarding the shop I guess ;; (also to Ariane, Hatori, and xSuperMario64x because they ordered chibis?)
I'm not gonna be able to do the (normal) chibi orders >< This isn't about the price/refs, it's just that I'm not really happy with my current chibi style and I don't (can't? I tried) wanna force myself to do them :( I'm really sorry about that! I'm gonna take out the option for them, but if I end up with something I like/enjoy making I might try to re-add chibis to the shop. Sorry ><

Kinda an update regarding the shop I guess ;; (also to Ariane, Hatori, and xSuperMario64x because they ordered chibis?)
I'm not gonna be able to do the (normal) chibi orders >< This isn't about the price/refs, it's just that I'm not really happy with my current chibi style and I don't (can't? I tried) wanna force myself to do them :( I'm really sorry about that! I'm gonna take out the option for them, but if I end up with something I like/enjoy making I might try to re-add chibis to the shop. Sorry ><

I understand - art should not be forced, it should be enjoyable for everyone, so don't feel obligated to do something you don't want to :)
Would it be possible then to switch my chibi order to something else? Maybe a bust-up if you're still offerring them?

rip thread? It says Ariane was the last poster but I see nothing :confused:

Nevermind now it showed up xD

Last edited:
I understand - art should not be forced, it should be enjoyable for everyone, so don't feel obligated to do something you don't want to :)
Would it be possible then to switch my chibi order to something else? Maybe a bust-up if you're still offerring them?

I don't mind if you wanna switch it/bust-up is okay ^^

300 each is good c: The first one is Edith (finished her, but you can pay for both after) and the other would be Lexy? Or did you want someone else?

Yes, Edith and Lexy ^^ and the same details for Lexy as I posted
I can't wait to see them :D thank youu, and I'm okay with seeing and paying both together :)

Not a problem, I definitely understand! Hopefully you find a style you enjoy much more ^^

Like A r i a n e, may I ask to switch my previous chibi order to a bust-up instead, if that's okay?

With the same character in my form of course! Though because it's a bust instead of chibi, you're free to omit his wings if it's too much trouble for you! 300 TBT if that sounds fine?

Not a problem, I definitely understand! Hopefully you find a style you enjoy much more ^^

Like A r i a n e, may I ask to switch my previous chibi order to a bust-up instead, if that's okay?

With the same character in my form of course! Though because it's a bust instead of chibi, you're free to omit his wings if it's too much trouble for you! 300 TBT if that sounds fine?

I can do a bust-up for yours, and 300 is enough! (if I do include the wings I'll probably give you 2 versions)

Back