• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ✿✿ AMIIBO CARDS~ {OFFline}

Yeah, it's just the person who wants to adopt Goldie and I are having a hard time trying to plan when they could come and get her. I'm really sorry for the long wait. I still REALLY want Sterling. :)

Oh okay! That's very understandable LOL
It's no biggie, I was just wondering if you just didn't want him anymore or not.
I still have him in my town and he's ready to go into boxes whenever you are able to pick him up.
Thanks for clarifying :blush:

ooh, if you'll be online all day, would it be possible for me to drop by sometime today to pick up paolo? or do you do requests in chronological order o:

ooh, if you'll be online all day, would it be possible for me to drop by sometime today to pick up paolo? or do you do requests in chronological order o:

Yeah! You could definitely pick up him in a few since the other people aren't available atm~

cool! just let me know when he's ready and i'll pop over :)

He's ready for pick up! Gates are open, and I'm etoile from ecchi! ^^
Sorry about the kinda messy town btw
That'll be 7TBT!

omw! and i sent the bells just now :)

also no worries, my town is suuper messy so its totally fine haha

Hi ! I've got your like notification, if Snake is ready, is this okay to come soon ?

Last edited:
Back