Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2130-5126-1645
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (74) +
Hi there! ^^
I'm here to share some of my Amiibo Cards with you all!
I'll be charging 5TBT per villager (7 for a WA Villager) you want to pick up.
Please like my post to get my attention!
My FC is ~5198-2504-2397
Additionally, please be patient when waiting for your villager! Thanks~
I won't be going in chronological order, but rather, the order of who's available to pick up!
Hope you understand!
You may also request when I'm offline!

AMIIBO CARD LIST:
Roscoe
Walker
Jeremiah
Cally
Goose
Sheldon
Bob
Snake
Muffy
Sterling
Patty
Angus
Cheri
Samson
Bones
Stitches
Annalisa
Peewee
Midge
Quillson
Flo
Clay
Kiki
Eunice
Bill

WA! Cards :
Paolo

Waiting List :
babykas [Ellie,Cheri]
Kyrieth [Muffy]
Jaws [Stitches]

Completed :
Karminny
Haydenv019
charxilyn
Sukibri
JacquesZeBird

Voided :
Midna64 [Analissa]

Last edited:
I would be eternally grateful if I could have vivian, :p (Just pm me when shes in boxes, Ill add!)

Hello may I have Annalisa

Can I have stitches pls?

Sure! That'll be 5TBT. I'll VM when he's ready for pick up!
Since I have to unexpectedly go, it'll be 2-3 hours before I get to you. I'm sorry!
But I'll make sure you get him way before 10pm (PST) tonight!

Awesome, thats alright! Thanks!

I actually have Stitches in my town atm! But I don't mind selling him to you.
Would you care if he was unoriginal? If you really want him original I can kick him out and scan him back in- but it'll take a bit longer. And I think the only thing he changed was his shirt and one or two items in his house?

I would be eternally grateful if I could have vivian, :p (Just pm me when shes in boxes, Ill add!)

My gates are open ~ I'm etoile from ecchi. Sorry for the long wait ^^;;
That'll be 7TBT! You can pay me once you get her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello may I have Annalisa

Sure! LMK when you're available to pick her up. That'll be 5TBT ^^ ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ik you're offline rn, but could I please have Sterling when you get back?

Of course! Once the previous person obtains their villager, I'll work on getting Sterling ASAP. I'll let you know when he's available for pick up! That'll be 5TBT~

Since the other person is taking longer than expected, LMK when you're available to pick Sterling up!

Ok, it won't be for awhile though, since I have to move one of my villagers out rn in order to create space. It shouldn't be too long hopefully, so I'll let you know when I'm available asap.

Ok, it won't be for awhile though, since I have to move one of my villagers out rn in order to create space. It shouldn't be too long hopefully, so I'll let you know when I'm available asap.

Okay! Not a problem at all, take your time ^^

Hi, I was wondering if you were still looking into adopting Sterling? Just wanted to clarify!

Last edited:
Sure! That'd be 13TBT! [..Well actually, if you let me visit Snooty's RV you don't have to pay ^^] Who would you like first?

ahh no need for kiki, ill take cheri instead? haha
and ellie first! is it okay if we do this tmw? i need to tt to get someone to move out and im about to go to sleep haha

ahh no need for kiki, ill take cheri instead? haha
and ellie first! is it okay if we do this tmw? i need to tt to get someone to move out and im about to go to sleep haha

Alright!
No problem. Just let me know ^^ ~ Have a nice rest.

Hi, I was wondering if you were still looking into adopting Sterling? Just wanted to clarify!

Yeah, it's just the person who wants to adopt Goldie and I are having a hard time trying to plan when they could come and get her. I'm really sorry for the long wait. I still REALLY want Sterling. :)

Back