• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My Dream Town of Bluedale, newly updated. Come and visit!

Lanstar

Orange 🍊
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Blue Star Fragment
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Summer Shell
Blue Hybrid Rose
Love Ball
Blue Candy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Feedback
100% (20) +
Hello, one and all,

My great town of Bluedale got updated once more, the last update of the summer months. It is a colorful town, with refurbished villager homes, flowers to match the buildings, and lots of Blue Roses and White Carnations everywhere... My two characters have a thing for color and music as well! Come all, dreamers, to my wondrous sanctuary that I always play in, develop, and have fun each day. I will also prepare an update in September, too.

My dream address is in my signature. Feel free to give me feedback about it! :)

Last edited:
Wow... Somehow, my dream seems to render everyone speechless. I rarely ever get feedback on it... even though it's close to 50 visits.

Also, I designed all my path patterns myself, and you are free to take them with you for your own town!

Last edited:
Alright! Wow! I guess I will be the first to leave an actual review of your town! Let's do this thing!

Irsisa's house was beautiful. I really enjoyed that first room. I feel like everything went with each other so nicely. I was not the biggest fan of the room to the left. I feel like there was no harmony between all of the different pieces but that's just my opinion of course. I liked how it was set up though, I think it was just the different colors to me that didn't fit so well.

Lanstar's home was great as well! I really loved the band room! It looked so cool! Looked like a nice small space for a secret performance from KK Slider! I also liked how you had two rooms of the Pave set, it showed two different spins on it and I liked the creativity. But my favorite, was obviously the Princess Room! I am a sucker for the Princess set and I liked the additions you placed in the room that wasn't part of the set. I will be taking these ideas for my own home (sorry not sorry).

Now let's talk about the actual town! THAT PATTERN! I freaking LOVED IT. You made that yourself? PRO! I also loved loved loved how you had everything surrounding your PWPs. I think my favorite part other than the pathway patterns is going to be the PWP fountain of the lady holding the jugs? I don't know the name of it because i've never had it as a suggestion yet, but I love how you have the bushes set up right next to it.

If I had to rate your town, it would be an A +++. I have never enjoyed a town as much as i've enjoyed yours, honestly. I hope this is a good first review. Sorry I didn't really give any "pointers" or suggestions, I just really enjoyed it. :):):):)

Thank you so much for visiting! I have zero problems with anyone taking ideas from my town - it's how they spread in the first place. "^_^"

Yeah... I have been thinking of changing Irisa's left room somehow. I may make it into a fully developed kiddie-like game area, and adjust the furniture quite a bit. I think the wallpaper and floor work pretty well, though.

That works project you liked is called a Fountain Statue! You can get it requested from snooty villagers. I love that area, too... And the fun part is I can adjust the bushes to the season I play in - Fall will have Sweet Olive bushes coming in.

I'll take a look at your dream town sometime!

Bumping this thread: I did another update for early September! I couple of blemishes, but now Bluedale has Rainbows. *^_^*

Rainbows.jpg

ah I will definitely come once I have the dream sweet, I'm also looking to make a colourful town, so seeing others will be nice ! :)

ah I will definitely come once I have the dream sweet, I'm also looking to make a colourful town, so seeing others will be nice ! :)

Thank you! I'll look forward to know what you think of it. :)

Bumping again: I did another update to my town today! Not many changes, but I will do some relandscaping for late October.

woah so organised... I'm not good at leaving reviews, so I'll just give some quick impressions...

wow! everything is so nice an organised. I also went for an organised town, but your execution makes my town look like a mess! I love the windmill area, so nice. Everything is very open and flows nicely, Whereas I tend to cut each 'attraction' into its own spot. This is os nice and easy to traverse! I should be taking notes haha.

Lanstars house is nice. I enjoy the colour theme. I will say I personally find the middle pave room to be the weakest in the house. Middle rooms are hard to do due to the exits, it's a good room, just comparatively weak in comparison to the other rooms. I particularly like the bathroom. I think the basement.... dressing room? is a much better use of the items. I enjoy seeing all the different outfits out :D (I also like the princess room- the hha pennant is a bit garish though? ^^;)

I enjoy the wisteria trellis use nearby the house... definitely feels like something you'd see in a real life park gardens. The little rock behind the police station makes for a cute seat haha! I love tutus house area too, such great colours.

I love Irisa's house! makes me think of a youth centre! love it! great great stuff!

I love the campsite area. I never thought of putting a water pump near it, but that really makes a lot of sense, it looks great! Also the town hall gardens... perfect.

My take away? a wonderfully landscaped town. The town is packed, without ever feeling cluttered . A lot of care has obviously put into every aspect of the town. I enjoyed how perfectly the paths went from rigid, transforming into diagonal paths effortlessly. You combine set pieces so naturally, it really is a wonderful wonderful town. I also love the trainstation area... My own will look woefully naked once I get home V.V

I will say the only thing I think needs work? While there's many wonderful rooms, The main room of lanstars house is really the weakest point of the whole experience for me. But that's just my opinion :x

I wish more villagers were inside their homes... I love agnes' home... I'm taking notes on your villagers homes for sure haha!

A great town! very very different from my own tastes (I love warm colours as opposed to cold) but its really so so wonderfully put together! Really, the type of town that can really be pointed to for what is POSSIBLE in towns.

Your landscaping I give a 10/10. You home decor, I give a 7/10.

Overall, great work! keep it up!

Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed my town.

About my mayor's center room... I always keep having dilemmas about how to design it. In one way, I try to see it as a Manor Hallway: A simple living room space that transitions to other rooms, and a place to get stuff I want done quickly. In another, I wanted it to be a cozy living room. I also care about Feng Shui... And guides have been inconsistent about which rooms count for it. I kept the positions of everything the same for very long because of these concerns, so the room is kind of outdated. :/

If you have any ideas for it, let me know! I may alter the furniture quite a lot, but keep the Pave series the same - It's my favorite set.

Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed my town.

About my mayor's center room... I always keep having dilemmas about how to design it. In one way, I try to see it as a Manor Hallway: A simple living room space that transitions to other rooms, and a place to get stuff I want done quickly. In another, I wanted it to be a cozy living room. I also care about Feng Shui... And guides have been inconsistent about which rooms count for it. I kept the positions of everything the same for very long because of these concerns, so the room is kind of outdated. :/

If you have any ideas for it, let me know! I may alter the furniture quite a lot, but keep the Pave series the same - It's my favorite set.

Hmmm... sorry! I'll say I'm definitely more interior design challenged than you are :p

Just visited your dream town! Blue is my favorite color so I adored the blue roses everywhere. :) Only stopped in one of the houses (the southern house) and I really liked the continuation of the blue theme. Thanks for the squarestone pavement design - I now use it in my town and it looks splendid!

Just visited your dream town! Blue is my favorite color so I adored the blue roses everywhere. :) Only stopped in one of the houses (the southern house) and I really liked the continuation of the blue theme. Thanks for the squarestone pavement design - I now use it in my town and it looks splendid!

Thanks for visiting! I hope you'll enjoy using my path pattern - I really liked how it came out, too. :)

I'll take a look at your dream town sometime!

Last edited:
Sticking this town on my list of places to visit and review when I get the time to do so!

Hello once again,

I just did a Fall Update! Changes include adding Golden Roses, additional flowers, some relandscaping, and a few room rearrangements. Do have fun exploring, and feel free to send some feedback!

Last edited:
ooh! whilst i'm bad at reviews, i'll definitely stop by in a bit and give a little feedback <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

just had a quick look and all i can say is wow, your town is beautiful! it's incredibly picturesque and the paths are gorgeous <3 the hints of pink look lovely lined with the blue hybrid scattered over town. i also love the interior decorating, especially in the polka-dot themed room in the house in the bottom half of town; it's so cute aaa

ooh! whilst i'm bad at reviews, i'll definitely stop by in a bit and give a little feedback <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

just had a quick look and all i can say is wow, your town is beautiful! it's incredibly picturesque and the paths are gorgeous <3 the hints of pink look lovely lined with the blue hybrid scattered over town. i also love the interior decorating, especially in the polka-dot themed room in the house in the bottom half of town; it's so cute aaa

Thank you for visiting! Picturesque... That's a fun word to describe my town. ^.^ I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Rating:
~ 7/10 ~

I visited your town today after wandering the forum posts. Personally I think it could be a little more organized. Maybe a few more bushes to section things and make it more ascetically pleasing. It also needs a LOT of weeding to be done. The patterns, while they are lovely, could perhaps be organized a little more on the ground.

I did love all the flowers and am a fan of all your hybrids, that must have taken ages to breed. The town projects are also nice, though some seem out of place. As for the houses, I enjoyed poking around and seeing all the different rooms you have.

The town name is a 9/10 though. Would be 10/10 if you changed to "d" to a "v" =)

Rating:
~ 7/10 ~

I visited your town today after wandering the forum posts. Personally I think it could be a little more organized. Maybe a few more bushes to section things and make it more ascetically pleasing. It also needs a LOT of weeding to be done. The patterns, while they are lovely, could perhaps be organized a little more on the ground.

I did love all the flowers and am a fan of all your hybrids, that must have taken ages to breed. The town projects are also nice, though some seem out of place. As for the houses, I enjoyed poking around and seeing all the different rooms you have.

The town name is a 9/10 though. Would be 10/10 if you changed to "d" to a "v" =)

No offense... The feedback you gave didn't sound very constructive at all. What do you mean by weeding? What projects/areas seemed out of place? Which sections need the bushes? How are the paths not organized? I can't really improve my town with all the the one liners you've given me.

Also, the critique of my town name was the most egotistical statement I've ever seen in a dream review. v_v

Back